Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

Last time I went to TB they asked if I wanted to round up 80 cent to feed hungry children or something. Now, Im all for helping hungry kids, but I am not going to donate a restaurant MONEY to feed anyone... give them a taco or something. Anyway I didnt realize it until I went to pay my CC bill but that sob took the donation anyway.

Now, Im not trippin over 80 cent, even though I wasnt happy spending $8 @ TB, coulda got some semi real Mexican food for a couple bucks more, but I am pissed at the fact that they know I said no and charged me anyway. Hell I fundraise for St Jude every day and make sure to ask everyone, and when they say no I dont sneak in $1 anyway (though I will give you 10-20% your entire purchase if you do donate a decent amount or buy several bears). I just know the money is a tax write off for the company and they actually probably make more money with my 80 cent donation that if I had bought a taco. I dunno, I just dont appreciate that ****.

Also Taco Bell food is not good at all.

Last time I went to TB they asked if I wanted to round up 80 cent to feed hungry children or something. Now, Im all for helping hungry kids, but I am not going to donate a restaurant MONEY to feed anyone... give them a taco or something. Anyway I didnt realize it until I went to pay my CC bill but that sob took the donation anyway.

Now, Im not trippin over 80 cent, even though I wasnt happy spending $8 @ TB, coulda got some semi real Mexican food for a couple bucks more, but I am pissed at the fact that they know I said no and charged me anyway. Hell I fundraise for St Jude every day and make sure to ask everyone, and when they say no I dont sneak in $1 anyway (though I will give you 10-20% your entire purchase if you do donate a decent amount or buy several bears). I just know the money is a tax write off for the company and they actually probably make more money with my 80 cent donation that if I had bought a taco. I dunno, I just dont appreciate that ****.

Also Taco Bell food is not good at all.

:stoneface:

Since they never wanna bring it back. Ill do it myself
13F31E14-0EA6-4B01-9518-66D4F6FACC10.jpeg
7E00B817-2B92-416F-9773-35B97CD5850E.jpeg

No. 4 Combo - Crunch Wrap Supreme with Soft Taco & Pepsi Zero Sugar

I always get the cravings box since its cheap... usually go with the chalupa supreme and taco... but want to switch it up...is the crunchwrap supreme better than the chalupa? I might give it a shot tomorrow for lunch

first time having breakfast there. had that grilled breakfast burrito with steak. pretty filling but the taste was blah. probably the last time i eat breakfast there.

might have to try that...the crunchwrap was good but difficult to eat because of the shape lol... I got some rewards so will definitely be going back soon

Chalupas are still my G.O.A.T. I learned not to order a crunchwrap for delivery, by the time I get it the crunch is gone.

My Taco Bell top 3 is Crunchwrap supreme, chalupas and the Mexican pizza. Caramel Empenadas are goated and Doritos locos are my go-to when I’m being cheap.

Back
Top Bottom