Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

The new crispy melt tacos are really good but are messy. I like their items with any crunchy taco shell but they all fall apart. On the regular crunchy tacos, the beef on the bottom makes them soggy and the taco shell breaks in half.

Something simple I've been doing for a minute is adding ground beef to the cheese quesadilla. Comes out delicious.

Ladies and gentlemen, we must do our diligence. Bring back what’s right.
CA8296C8-223C-4612-BF39-55804A83EA02.png
5779CCB1-8826-49B7-ACA2-BEAD4995F552.png

To be fair, the best thing they have going for them is their hours post-pandemic

Grabbed me some chili cheese burritos for the first time in like a decade.

Just need these nationwide back along with the tots

Grabbed me some chili cheese burritos for the first time in like a decade.

Just need these nationwide back along with the tots
that was my go to 27 years ago when I was 15 and Taco Bell had just opened up in my area

took advantage of that free Doritos Locos Taco for taco Tuesday today

My favorite item comes and goes, which sucks. Grilled Chicken Enchilada Burrito. Chicken, rice, 3-cheese blend & red sauce (I remove the sour cream). For $2, this is really good. Sadly it's gone, but I can make it using a different menu item and customize it a little. Costa $2.60 or something around there, but it's really a good item. I'm sure it will be back in time.

I still don’t get why they got rid of the 7 layer burrito. That was my go to i ate thousands of those between junior high and college

Back
Top Bottom