going to a club for the first time, what to expect?

I have never been to clubs, and Im 19 years old, so I can't drink there but some people who are 21 and over can. I want to meet some chicks. Im goingalone, should that be a problem? Also what music do typical clubs play? and I can't dance. Do they mostly grind and $%*@?

should I approach a chick while she's on the dance floor or should I expect some girl to come up to me?
I have no idea about clubs.

NT please give me advices. And what if I get a girl to go home with me? Are they mostly one night stands?

Also I noticed some nightclub sites take pictures of the event, and don't want my pic up on there site, do they take pictures of people randomly or do theyask you to pose?

frown.gif

it depends on the club that you go to

it depends what you look like

but don't be too hard on yourself if you don't get no play

Originally Posted by abovetherim32

I have never been to clubs, and Im 19 years old, so I can't drink there but some people who are 21 and over can. I want to meet some chicks. Im going alone, should that be a problem? Also what music do typical clubs play? and I can't dance. Do they mostly grind and $%*@?

should I approach a chick while she's on the dance floor or should I expect some girl to come up to me?
I have no idea about clubs.

NT please give me advices. And what if I get a girl to go home with me? Are they mostly one night stands?

Also I noticed some nightclub sites take pictures of the event, and don't want my pic up on there site, do they take pictures of people randomly or do they ask you to pose?
going by yourself won't be a problem

typical music is top 40 typa +#@%... but you can find a place that'll cater to your preferences

you dont need to know how to dance

some chicks will approach... but usually you gotta be the proactive one esp. if your looking to get some

1. DONT wear white kix
2. Holla at ALL shorty's (its a #'s game TRUST)
3. If a confrontation occurs be the first to swing!
4. DONT WEAR WHITE KIX!

that might ok...I went to a last week for the 1st time by myself (i've been clubbing before)...wasn't even bad danced with some chicks didn't getany digits though. Just remember to have fun, if you come out thirsty for digits and stuff you will have a lousy time

Originally Posted by and1play5

that might ok...I went to a last week for the 1st time by myself (i've been clubbing before)...wasn't even bad danced with some chicks didn't get any digits though. Just remember to have fun, if you come out thirsty for digits and stuff you will have a lousy time

QFT

and I'm certain you will not bring a girl home your first time so don't even think about it.

Originally Posted by abovetherim32

nope, that's wifey status right there.

Also I noticed some nightclub sites take pictures of the event, and don't want my pic up on there site, do they take pictures of people randomly or do they ask you to pose?

nah, they're all random, so be careful there's no cameras around when you're smiling throwing up a "peace" sign. Big brother'salways watching

Back
Top Bottom