Going to India for a week, what should I expect???

So if everyone wants to be lighter skinned I'll assume they must be racist towards blacks.

I don't think I want to visit anymore lol.
laugh.gif
 nah man, I mean to be honest alot of indian people are racist. but the newer generation is definitely not. Like my dad isn't at all,

reason being is cuz people be racist to us also, so we know what its like.

Visit one day, you'll have a blast.

The light skin thing is very real. My mom was born and raised there but can pass for a white woman. Her family is not well of at all but they get royal treatment whenever they go out to eat/shop cause they have fair skin, green eyes, etc. My dad on the other hand is a dark @#$ white guy and they barely pay any attention to him :lol: On the other hand it can work against you; shop owners LOVE taking advantage of people they think have money

Last edited:
Feel like the southern part of it is better than the northern part. South is just more natural. Hard to explain. 

:lol:  No diss or nothing. It's actually like two separate countries if you travel both halves. Different language, different customs, different scenery, etc. 
It is. Completely agree.

I can't communicate with anyone in south India, it's bizarre.

it'll definitely be a culture shock

India is about 1/3 the size of the USA as far as area goes, but has a population of over 1.1 billion
definitely expect congestion as getting from point A to point B will be an experience in itself

the poverty is overwhelming, beggars will approach you left and right ( I one time had a beggar ask for money in flawless english, my jaw just dropped)

I definitely recommend eating chinese food in india (sounds strange but it craps all over the chinese food i've had in the states)

India is an emerging economy, and since you'll be in Mumbai, you'll definitely see a lot more western influence as oppose to the more rural parts of the country,

definitely stay vigilant...pickpockets are common

other than that, enjoy your time over there. It really is a place blessed with a long history and it definitely will open your eyes as to what else the world can offer

My friend just moved back to India. Dude said it's rough out there based on the amount of poor, illiterate, corruption, rape, etc.

Now that he's over there I def. want to go visit him but India is not one of my top must see places right now. Maybe in another year or two.

I heard Diwali and Holi is off the chainz over there though. Would def like to go for that.

Have fun man. I've never been, but I've always wanted to go. 

One thing tho, I have a bunch of Indian friends (who grew up in America) and naturally, when we kick it, they bring their female friends and family. 

As a non Indian person, I find Indian females the most difficult to get yambs from an interracial perspective. I'm Asian btw. I've pretty much hooked up with every ethnic group in a broad sense (white, black, latina, asian of course) EXCEPT for Indians. As a young, single man, when I travel one of my main conquests are getting yambs, call me whatever you want, but it is what it is. 

My Indian peeps, why is that? I have seen some GORGEOUS Indian women too, the light skinned/green eyed type, and also the darker skin as well, so much variety and so exotic. However, I never ever get any reciprocated attaction from them. It seems they only date Indians, and the more adventurous ones only date whites? Also, as it was mentioned earlier, it seems like status plays a role. I'm a dude in my 20's, and I make over 6 figures right now (no humble brag,) but for some of these Indian Dimes, that's not enough! It seems at my age you gotta be wrapping up med school or working in I Banking to get them to look your way....AND be Indian. 

Indian girls got mad high standards.

Unless your Indian which you're not, good luck :lol:
No insight into why but yeah

Since sex tourism is your thing you might as well since you haven't had an Indian yet. You make six figures. Shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Indian girls got mad high standards.

Unless your Indian which you're not, good luck
laugh.gif

No insight into why but yeah
Ya it's funny cause it seems like its the complete opposite for my Indian homies or Indian males in general. My Indian buddies WORSHIP white women. Like, it's some sort of trophy to have slayed a white broad. 

And going to strip clubs with Indian homies = LOLZ. Dudes make it rain when a blonde hair blue eyed stripper gets on but will split the cab ride home with you down to the penny. 

Last edited:
i'm saying :rofl:

like b.. i ate chick fil a and bbq yesterday. ignorants gon be ignorants.

#TeamNTIndians :nerd:
Sig worthy?

#TeamNTIndians :nerd:

Checking in :nthat:

Always wanted to go visit, I've never been :frown:

My cousin has a kid with a black/Dominican dude so it's not entirely impossible for you guys :lol:
Got another cousin that's a guy that has twins with a Jamaican girl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom