Going To Montreal - What To Hit Up?

Ill be there for 3 nights, 4 days. looking to do as much as possible to get an idea of what montreal is like

Ill be there for 3 nights, 4 days. looking to do as much as possible to get an idea of what montreal is like

Peel Pub for a nice blackout.

Old Town Montreal for a good meal.

St. Catherine's for a good lapdance and possible hand job.

Peel Pub for a nice blackout.

Old Town Montreal for a good meal.

St. Catherine's for a good lapdance and possible hand job.

schwartz smoked meat - best spot to eat in montreal
pimp.gif

yes Idk the name of the smoked meat shop, but you must go there. You must go there. It will be a wait but it is worth it. Also St Catherines, that's where the women and alcohol are.

yes Idk the name of the smoked meat shop, but you must go there. You must go there. It will be a wait but it is worth it. Also St Catherines, that's where the women and alcohol are.

Co-sign on st cats and smoked meat.

Make sure you try to find some freaky mcgill chicks too
pimp.gif

Co-sign on st cats and smoked meat.

Make sure you try to find some freaky mcgill chicks too
pimp.gif

I don't know where you're from, but bring a good coat, it's getting cold here...
Check out various clubs downtown, here's a couple of streets which are known for the nightlife: Ste-Catherine, Crescent, St-Laurent, St-Denis.

Take a walk in the Old Montreal, it's nice too.

Going there with friends or gf?

Oh, almost forgot: try a "poutine". Restaurant "La Banquise" on Mont-Royal Street is the best
smile.gif

I don't know where you're from, but bring a good coat, it's getting cold here...
Check out various clubs downtown, here's a couple of streets which are known for the nightlife: Ste-Catherine, Crescent, St-Laurent, St-Denis.

Oh, almost forgot: try a "poutine". Restaurant "La Banquise" on Mont-Royal Street is the best
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

smile.gif
im going there for a friends birthday. he lives on mcgill campus so ill be there most of the time. im also going to be with two of my other  friends from high school so it should be good.

Originally Posted by ebpo

smile.gif
im going there for a friends birthday. he lives on mcgill campus so ill be there most of the time. im also going to be with two of my other  friends from high school so it should be good.

Ok guys. Those of you who recommend hanging on St-Catherine..what can i say...haha.

If your boy lives on McGill campus, hit up St-laurent street. Forget about clubbing on Crescent, it is absolute crass.

Just to correct Ebpo, for the poutine spot, La Banquise is on Rachel and not Mont-Royal. Expect to wait a good hour before getting in.
Depending what time of day you're there.

Ok guys. Those of you who recommend hanging on St-Catherine..what can i say...haha.

If your boy lives on McGill campus, hit up St-laurent street. Forget about clubbing on Crescent, it is absolute crass.

Just to correct Ebpo, for the poutine spot, La Banquise is on Rachel and not Mont-Royal. Expect to wait a good hour before getting in.
Depending what time of day you're there.

Originally Posted by dakid23

is 3 days in Montreal too much?
It depends on the person and other factors.
I felt 3days was too short when I went, wish I would have gone for a week.

Back
Top Bottom