GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by shoehd

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Just booked The Cosmopolitian for August for less than $1200 for the Wraparound Terrace Suite.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice!!!! how did u get that price? was that for 3 nights? i would love to know, thanks
smile.gif
how many nights? how about people?

I am going in August as well and we are trying to plan a bachelor party.. 4 nights probably.

Booked from August 16-19th.  Check cheapostay.com Great site that a lot of people are not paying attention to. Give them a call. Ask for Lexi she gave me an extra $50.00 off my total.
pimp.gif
 Going with 7 people. Should be a blast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Wow.

Whoever you're going with is lucky.
2cfy3br.jpg

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by shoehd

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Just booked The Cosmopolitian for August for less than $1200 for the Wraparound Terrace Suite.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice!!!! how did u get that price? was that for 3 nights? i would love to know, thanks
smile.gif
how many nights? how about people?

I am going in August as well and we are trying to plan a bachelor party.. 4 nights probably.

Booked from August 16-19th.  Check cheapostay.com Great site that a lot of people are not paying attention to. Give them a call. Ask for Lexi she gave me an extra $50.00 off my total.
pimp.gif
 Going with 7 people. Should be a blast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Wow.

Whoever you're going with is lucky.
2cfy3br.jpg

Has anyone stayed at the city rooms in the cosmos?  how are they?  me and my boy are debating between that, suite at Thehotel, or bungalow suite at mgm

Has anyone stayed at the city rooms in the cosmos?  how are they?  me and my boy are debating between that, suite at Thehotel, or bungalow suite at mgm

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by three6mafia

if youre a drinker. start everyday playing penny machines. throw $10 in a machine and sit there for like a hour. FREE DRINKS. tip good the first few times so the waitress keeps coming back. LOL
thats how i started all of my days in vegas 
roll.gif

ended up turning that $10 into $80 and some change one time
pimp.gif

I start everyday that exact same way. Penny slot playing nine lines. I can play a $20 for about a hour and get 4-5 drinks in me for free.
Free food in most high limit salons as well...Just go in around noon time you can help yourself to free food.
laugh.gif
If you ever need sodas or water for the room venetians gold member lounge is easily accessible and no one checks at the door.  You can grab snacks and drinks.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by three6mafia

if youre a drinker. start everyday playing penny machines. throw $10 in a machine and sit there for like a hour. FREE DRINKS. tip good the first few times so the waitress keeps coming back. LOL
thats how i started all of my days in vegas 
roll.gif

ended up turning that $10 into $80 and some change one time
pimp.gif

I start everyday that exact same way. Penny slot playing nine lines. I can play a $20 for about a hour and get 4-5 drinks in me for free.
Free food in most high limit salons as well...Just go in around noon time you can help yourself to free food.
laugh.gif
If you ever need sodas or water for the room venetians gold member lounge is easily accessible and no one checks at the door.  You can grab snacks and drinks.

Can someone help me out with Suites..? i've stayed in the Pallazzo suite.. and im looking for some other ideas. anyone stay in any suites at the Cosmopolitan? or a Penthouse at the PH towers? honestly i'd like to spend no more than 1400 for the weekend.. and i would like to stay on the strip.

Can someone help me out with Suites..? i've stayed in the Pallazzo suite.. and im looking for some other ideas. anyone stay in any suites at the Cosmopolitan? or a Penthouse at the PH towers? honestly i'd like to spend no more than 1400 for the weekend.. and i would like to stay on the strip.

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

Get the Terrence wrap around at Cosmo or the lanai

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

i would also like to know what hotel is the least strict..? i'm gonna be brining my turntables and plan on throwing a party in my suite... i know the hardrock DGAF but i want to be on the strip

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

i would also like to know what hotel is the least strict..? i'm gonna be brining my turntables and plan on throwing a party in my suite... i know the hardrock DGAF but i want to be on the strip

Booked 2 rooms in the Palms at $49/ night on Hotwire. They dont post the name of the hotel until after you book but theres ways you can figure out what hotel it is based off of the amenities if you try. Gona try to upgrade to a suite when we check in...

Booked 2 rooms in the Palms at $49/ night on Hotwire. They dont post the name of the hotel until after you book but theres ways you can figure out what hotel it is based off of the amenities if you try. Gona try to upgrade to a suite when we check in...

Planning to go for my 21st this year with three friends of mine. Any suggestions to where I should look for room/air packages? I can't wait man gonna be a wild one

Planning to go for my 21st this year with three friends of mine. Any suggestions to where I should look for room/air packages? I can't wait man gonna be a wild one

JibHuntz7 - I brought my tables and we were RAGING in our 2bedroom penthouse at PH Towers
They dont give a fffffff
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom