GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

JibHuntz7 - I brought my tables and we were RAGING in our 2bedroom penthouse at PH Towers
They dont give a fffffff
pimp.gif

got the walkaround terrace at cosmo.. march 16-19.. got it for $1200.. im bringing my tables out there. i got a homie with a penthouse at PH towers. so i'ma be spinning in the penthouse..

got the walkaround terrace at cosmo.. march 16-19.. got it for $1200.. im bringing my tables out there. i got a homie with a penthouse at PH towers. so i'ma be spinning in the penthouse..

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

Dam he must've paid a lot for that weekend, I was trying to book a one bed room they was charging 869 a night lmao

Dam he must've paid a lot for that weekend, I was trying to book a one bed room they was charging 869 a night lmao

just booked- 'Ill be in Vegas May23-28.. 6 years in row  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you guys should really think about going memorial weekend or even for the Mayweather fight in May.. the experience is golden there for both events  
glasses.gif

narrow my hotel down between Aria and MGM- for people looking for plane tickets their pretty cheap right now around $300 when I last check coming from the east coast too

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you guys should really think about going memorial weekend or even for the Mayweather fight in May.. the experience is golden there for both events  
glasses.gif

narrow my hotel down between Aria and MGM- for people looking for plane tickets their pretty cheap right now around $300 when I last check coming from the east coast too

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

It's cracking during fight weekends. One weekend I flew on the plane with Patrick Willis, ran into joakim Noah at the airport, Chris brown at tao beach, Jamie foxx at rehab, Ben Watson at mirage, the list goes on and on.. But this was the mayweather Mosley fight and sat night had every club packed and special invitation only. So I don't really plan going out to anymore fight weeks unless i don't plan on going out to any clubs. Lol.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

It's cracking during fight weekends. One weekend I flew on the plane with Patrick Willis, ran into joakim Noah at the airport, Chris brown at tao beach, Jamie foxx at rehab, Ben Watson at mirage, the list goes on and on.. But this was the mayweather Mosley fight and sat night had every club packed and special invitation only. So I don't really plan going out to anymore fight weeks unless i don't plan on going out to any clubs. Lol.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Seriously, memorial day weekend in Vegas is something every young male should experience.We're booking our rooms this wk...this will be the 3rd year in a row. The clubs are ridiculously overpriced but for the amount of beautiful women and the overall atmosphere it's worth it.   

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Seriously, memorial day weekend in Vegas is something every young male should experience.We're booking our rooms this wk...this will be the 3rd year in a row. The clubs are ridiculously overpriced but for the amount of beautiful women and the overall atmosphere it's worth it.   

Back
Top Bottom