GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by gueser

if u tryin to do clubs Marquee is the spot Haze & Surrender too but pretty much the entire Cosmo Hotel is poppin dont have to be at the club Book & Stage always has free live music(seen Mayer Hawthorne & Aloe Blacc there) the Bond Bar is a cool Lounge... but u gotta go to Insert Coins Down Town its a Bar/Arcade... but Downtown is cool too lots of cool bars Beauty Bar, Griffen, Vanguard, Downtown Bar all walking distance and No Dress Codes, Cheaper Drinks Fremont has $2 Jager & $2 Hiennys... also check out Knyew our streetwear store and next to it Pho Kim Long great Pho and open late after ur done kickin it... Undftd & Stussy accross from the Hard Rock...enjoy ur stay and  have fun in my city, but i recommend coming back for MAGIC Week and summer time our Pool Scene is ridiculous out here:.

Been looking into doing a First Friday out there for sure. Got a contact for Insert Coin(s)? Wouldn't mind doing a bottle out there with an N64 to break up the monotony of bottles at XS/Marquee 
laugh.gif
. And how often do they do hip hop shows there? Saw that Kweli spun the other night, but I'd love to see a live show in a chill atmosphere like that.
There's some misinformation going around about Marquee in here. For main room (and possibly BBR) with 4 guys, you're looking at a 1500-2k min I would think for a Fri/Sat. Could probably get patio/library for 1-2 bottles though. And if there ever was a venue that I would suggest splurging, it would have to be Marquee. Still haven't had the opportunity to do main room, but absolutely loved the vibe in the BBR and had great service in there.

Also, about the JC forums... it's a lot harder to find solid host information because of the change in forum rules. Definitely not a fan after the site has changed, but the resources listed on the site are still fairly solid. Make sure you shop around with hosts before committing (especially at a T2 club...see if you can get some sort of deal and make it somewhat explicit that you will tip the host), and don't back out when you commit, because that's a !@+#! move.

I've done main room at marquee with kaskade spinning. Our table was 4100. That was for 20 people.

if u tryin to do clubs Marquee is the spot Haze & Surrender too but pretty much the entire Cosmo Hotel is poppin dont have to be at the club Book & Stage always has free live music(seen Mayer Hawthorne & Aloe Blacc there) the Bond Bar is a cool Lounge... but u gotta go to Insert Coins Down Town its a Bar/Arcade... but Downtown is cool too lots of cool bars Beauty Bar, Griffen, Vanguard, Downtown Bar all walking distance and No Dress Codes, Cheaper Drinks Fremont has $2 Jager & $2 Hiennys... also check out Knyew our streetwear store and next to it Pho Kim Long great Pho and open late after ur done kickin it... Undftd & Stussy accross from the Hard Rock...enjoy ur stay and  have fun in my city, but i recommend coming back for MAGIC Week and summer time our Pool Scene is ridiculous out here:.

Been looking into doing a First Friday out there for sure. Got a contact for Insert Coin(s)? Wouldn't mind doing a bottle out there with an N64 to break up the monotony of bottles at XS/Marquee 
laugh.gif
. And how often do they do hip hop shows there? Saw that Kweli spun the other night, but I'd love to see a live show in a chill atmosphere like that.
There's some misinformation going around about Marquee in here. For main room (and possibly BBR) with 4 guys, you're looking at a 1500-2k min I would think for a Fri/Sat. Could probably get patio/library for 1-2 bottles though. And if there ever was a venue that I would suggest splurging, it would have to be Marquee. Still haven't had the opportunity to do main room, but absolutely loved the vibe in the BBR and had great service in there.

Also, about the JC forums... it's a lot harder to find solid host information because of the change in forum rules. Definitely not a fan after the site has changed, but the resources listed on the site are still fairly solid. Make sure you shop around with hosts before committing (especially at a T2 club...see if you can get some sort of deal and make it somewhat explicit that you will tip the host), and don't back out when you commit, because that's a !@+#! move.

I've done main room at marquee with kaskade spinning. Our table was 4100. That was for 20 people.

Officially booked my trip, March 9th-13th at the Palms at what came out to be $25/night per person (2 rooms, 4 guys)
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:

Found out what a $20 trick is, anybody ever have success with the Palms?

What are some clubs that you would consider a MUST? Been seeing alot about Tao, Ghostbar lounge and Haze

Officially booked my trip, March 9th-13th at the Palms at what came out to be $25/night per person (2 rooms, 4 guys)
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:

Found out what a $20 trick is, anybody ever have success with the Palms?

What are some clubs that you would consider a MUST? Been seeing alot about Tao, Ghostbar lounge and Haze

I will be in Vegas Feb.10-12 booked for the MGM Grand. I will see Victor Ortiz VS Berto. I will def. do the $20 trick & hit ghost bar up any more good clubs bars??

I will be in Vegas Feb.10-12 booked for the MGM Grand. I will see Victor Ortiz VS Berto. I will def. do the $20 trick & hit ghost bar up any more good clubs bars??

laugh.gif

as for the Hip Hop shows they actually just started this year... 1st was De La then they had Talib last week, but honestly the sound system sucks in there for live performances but the place is still awesome... and for the Marquee info i cant really give none cuz i havent been ive just been around the entrance and the lines r crazy and from everyone i know who has been there said it gets poppin:.

laugh.gif

as for the Hip Hop shows they actually just started this year... 1st was De La then they had Talib last week, but honestly the sound system sucks in there for live performances but the place is still awesome... and for the Marquee info i cant really give none cuz i havent been ive just been around the entrance and the lines r crazy and from everyone i know who has been there said it gets poppin:.

Originally Posted by markster555

Marquee is the place to be. Surrender also. XS if a sick DJ is preforming is wack if you don't have a table. You have to pay to get in the club, and know there charging dudes once your in there to go from the outside to the inside. 
eyes.gif
You're going to have to clarify what you mean by charging to go from outside to inside. Which club is that, because I've never heard of it or seen it.

Marquee is the place to be. Surrender also. XS if a sick DJ is preforming is wack if you don't have a table. You have to pay to get in the club, and know there charging dudes once your in there to go from the outside to the inside. 
eyes.gif
You're going to have to clarify what you mean by charging to go from outside to inside. Which club is that, because I've never heard of it or seen it.

Basically they were charging like another cover charge at XS to go inside where the dance floor/DJ were. It was all roped off

Basically they were charging like another cover charge at XS to go inside where the dance floor/DJ were. It was all roped off

I yaked all over the bushes at XS by the pool.
laugh.gif
Bouncer didnt even kick us out he was cool with it. Good night

I yaked all over the bushes at XS by the pool.
laugh.gif
Bouncer didnt even kick us out he was cool with it. Good night

Planning to go back to Vegas from May 31st-June 3rd. What's a good place to hold about 8-10 people? Stayed at the PH Towers last August and was wondering which other hotels were good. I'm hoping to stay in the range of $1,500 or lower for the hotel cost. I was looking at the wraparound terrace at Cosmo but that seems pretty pricey.

Planning to go back to Vegas from May 31st-June 3rd. What's a good place to hold about 8-10 people? Stayed at the PH Towers last August and was wondering which other hotels were good. I'm hoping to stay in the range of $1,500 or lower for the hotel cost. I was looking at the wraparound terrace at Cosmo but that seems pretty pricey.

Got my edc tickets. The main fee i keep worrying / forgetting about
Is the hotel deposit which ends up being an extra 5-700 that you dont get until returning home.

Got my edc tickets. The main fee i keep worrying / forgetting about
Is the hotel deposit which ends up being an extra 5-700 that you dont get until returning home.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

If you don't mind sharing beds, or 1 bath room, def the venetian/palazzo.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

If you don't mind sharing beds, or 1 bath room, def the venetian/palazzo.

Originally Posted by AKSavage

Anyone know a good barber in LV? I'm looking for barber that does line ups with a razor.

try asking this in the Southwest regional forum

Originally Posted by AKSavage

Anyone know a good barber in LV? I'm looking for barber that does line ups with a razor.

try asking this in the Southwest regional forum

I don't even understand how that would work. I've been there multiple times, even with big name DJs, and never seen anything like that. It's all open. I saw people going in from outside, and onto the dance floor, no problem. That just doesn't make sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom