Gold Diggers... SMH. new Vitaly video lol

word.. :lol:

i honeslty wouldnt be surprised if this is legit

i doubt thats his lambo but he's still proving a point.. (if its real)

plus they blocked her face.
Blocked the face for using the same person perhaps?

However, I think this video might be real.

And can tell me what the girl says after he says "Why?" I can't make out what she's saying other then going out to dinner.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think the point is whether it's his Lambo or not but whether the female really fell for it. I'm sure it was rented for the prank but it served its purpose. I have no idea how the payment structure works for YouTube but if he gets a million hits on the video + it leads to people checking out his other videos & more subscribers, it was well worth it.

word.. :lol:

i honeslty wouldnt be surprised if this is legit

i doubt thats his lambo but he's still proving a point.. (if its real)

plus they blocked her face.
Blocked the face for using the same person perhaps?

However, I think this video might be real.

And can tell me what the girl says after he says "Why?" I can't make out what she's saying other then going out to dinner.

"Well, I might be able to go out to dinner with you" "There's a bar down the street"

Also, her face is most likely blurred because she didn't consent to it be on YouTube, they usually have to ask if it's okay for it to be posted.

She was gon do something strange for a lil piece of change.....
mean.gif

Vitaly breaking bread with the homeless and exposing stray alley cats [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Shawty steady talkin bout **** me!!! (Hol-up, Hol-up, Hol-up) nah **** DAT *****!!

:rofl:
:smokin
Bravo

This has got to be real... Vitaly is a genius, if i had a lambo... i would do some **** like that

broads these days... smh

That pause when she keeps her hand in da air after

She was labeled a gold digger = her ego melting

faster then a sundae in a closed car on a hot summer

Day :lol:

You can see the humility in her body language when she ask him to go to the bar down the street after seeing his car :rofl: :x :rofl:

Last edited:
Let's see...

I bet this is a beach in Broward ( Ft. Lauderdale area).

This has to be rental, So Fla and luxury rentals go hand - in - hand. Plus I think a see the fleet number on the windshield.

The So Fla species of women are known to act in the manner the chick did. It's funny, he didn't rap to her, he just ask for the digits and expected her to comply.  Once she saw the car she was down like these chicks when MMG or YMCMB is in the building at Club LIV. 

Back
Top Bottom