Golden State Niketalk Dudes: Is Life In California As Great As TV/Movies Makes It Out To Be?

Why does the ie get so much hate on NT ? Rancho Cucamonga is nice and sexy women live n Rancho.

Last edited:
Rancho has that outdoor mall, Victoria Garden or something like that. It's not even that isolated anymore.

Calexico on the other hand....... :lol:

Yall making me feel like I should try to promote up at Safeway and be a asst. or store manager after finishing school :wow:

Rancho has that outdoor mall, Victoria Garden or something like that. It's not even that isolated anymore.

Calexico on the other hand....... :lol:
Yambs for days at the Victoria gardens. Calexico isn't in the inland empire. Mad rich yambs live in Rancho. Rancho has grown a lot.

Last edited:
Yambs for days at the Victoria gardens. Calexico isn't in the inland empire. Mad rich yambs live in Rancho. Rancho has grown a lot.
I know. I traveled extensively throughout SoCal at my last job. I was saying if Rancho is the boonies, what makes Calexico? My radio was bleeding into Spanish channels :lol:

Rancho has its nice parts, some wealthy folks out there. I used to go out to Rancho back in the late 90s with my mom to see her friend and it was boonies as hell. I haven't gone back til I started this job and had to hit my sites, was surprised to see the change.

Bruh when u got great places like the valley it makes IE looks so bad
It's funny because I used to LOVE the valley, man. My homies were all in nice cribs in Northridge, Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, etc. We just chilled at their cribs or at the local lounges on weekend nights and be racing cars on the quiet streets. I was looking at a crib in Northridge too :lol:

Now...I need to be on the west side. When I come to the valley to see my old professors, it feels too quiet for me.

We still gotta break bread though. If you ain't get your bachelors by the age of 25, I'm going to be real sad, man :frown: I need to coach you to channel the trolling ability to school. Would be making 'Ye proud.

Bruh when u got great places like the valley it makes IE looks so bad
It's funny because I used to LOVE the valley, man. My homies were all in nice cribs in Northridge, Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, etc. We just chilled at their cribs or at the local lounges on weekend nights and be racing cars on the quiet streets. I was looking at a crib in Northridge too :lol:

Now...I need to be on the west side. When I come to the valley to see my old professors, it feels too quiet for me.

We still gotta break bread though. If you ain't get your bachelors by the age of 25, I'm going to be real sad, man :frown: I need to coach you to channel the trolling ability to school. Would be making 'Ye proud.

Ima pm u right now bruh

How and why is it a cess pool? The housing market in Rancho is good. La is a cess pool.
FOH with L.A. is cesspool! I'll give you Rancho Cucamonga and Chino Hills as somewhat decent, but Colton, Rialto, Fontana, Ontario, San Bernardino, Montclair, Upland, Riverside, Corona and Redlands are all garbage. 

CA(LA) is the BEST and WORST place to live. (Born and raised here) BEST when it comes to food, entertainment, weather. WORST = Cost of Living, traffic.

FOH with L.A. is cesspool! I'll give you Rancho Cucamonga and Chino Hills as somewhat decent, but Colton, Rialto, Fontana, Ontario, San Bernardino, Montclair, Upland, Riverside, Corona and Redlands are all garbage. 

Corona is starting to do really well actually. Housing market is going up tenfold.

Have you seen the homeless population in la??????? Montclair and Upland are comparable to Rancho and there are nice neighborhoods in riverside. The ie is def slept on. San Bernardino and parts of Rialto are hood but la is hood too. If you aren't a millionaire la is a cesspool lol. You can be middle class and live decently in the ie. You can't do that in la. Everyone isn't NT rich lol. Don't shot on the ie. My mother owns prime property in the ie and if she sold it her pockets would be fattttttt.

Last edited:
LA looks like a place where unless you have a trust fund or a great full-time position....

Probably not for you.

I want that middle class LA experience, so now im checking out Dallas.

Last edited:
Dude calling the ie a cess pool but the crime rate in la county is wayyyyyy higher than the ie plus the public schools in la county are trash lol. FOH LA county has way more slums than the ie.

Last edited:
lol@comparing the inland empire to LA...

ie to LA is like comparing stockton to SF

I feel bad for my friends from Stockton, Fresno, etc. Every time we to out of state/country people ask things like "oh you're from California? Which part? I've always wanted to visit, I heard it's so nice" and my friends stay completely quiet :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom