Good first car? Vol.

Honda Accord was my first car. Neglected the **** out of it. No oil change, no brake changes, no transmission fluid changes, hit every pothole in the city, and that bad boy still drove pretty smooth.
I'd recommend something similar. You will be hitting a lot of things if you were like me, and you probably won't maintain it like you should.

Nope.... But also consider that it's not about the vehicle, but insurance too.

There are a lot of factors in terms of insurance rates. Some might be more than others because it's a sports car or because it gets stolen a lot or because high maintenance... ect.

As your first car, get something slow, cheap, and easy to fix. As you improve your motoring skills, things are gonna get hit, dented, and broken.. Get something common so the replacement parts are readily available.. Civic, Accord, Corolla, Camery, Altima are all safe bets.
This man knows. I drive a Corolla now and it's the 5th car I've owned. I highly recommend it. Easy to fix, parts are cheap, amazing on gas, cheap insurance, and highly reliable. You're definitely gonna crash into things as you start learning so learn on a beater car and then work your way up. All those kids you see at the beginning of the year with those clean two door coupes are gonna be taking the bus at the end of the year when they crash into something or can't afford the maintenance cost.

A while back I had a Jetta. I had everything that an A4 had except Navi. Winter package and all, heated seats etc.

Some may say its too feminine if you're one of those, get a golf.

A while back I had a Jetta. I had everything that an A4 had except Navi. Winter package and all, heated seats etc.

Aint I just said I copped an 04 accord?

See this is why us black people will never get ahead in society.

Aint I just said I copped an 04 accord?

See this is why us black people will never get ahead in society.

Popped up in my subscriptions, I responded without reading the date....

Relevant thread for other young bucks like you to trying to buy their first car....

Popped up in my subscriptions, I responded without reading the date....

Relevant thread for other young bucks like you to trying to buy their first car....
You son of a ***** you were thinkin 5 steps ahead of me the whole time

on the real what is this gonna cost and is it coming out anytime soon ? having really been keeping up with it 

Back
Top Bottom