Good first car? Vol.

Do you like to DRIVE your car?.... Acura Integra (Honorable mention: Mitsubishi eclipse GS-T)
Do you like to RIDE around in your car?... Honda Civic 
Is one of the above true but you shop at big or tall sections?... Honda Accord

Do you want to DRAG race at every stoplight?... Mustang GT

Do you like to sit sidewayz or sip lean?.... Impala

That pretty much sums it up.
And remember... when you see them hos, lil homie drive slow.

Blink, huh?

2qbx09f.gif

I'm actually looking for a 2008 Acura TL Type-S for my first car (that I've actually paid for myself). Any past owners?

I'm turning 24 this year, I just landed a 48K job, what's the best strategy to copping one? I was going to get a new car but NTers plus fam have convinced me otherwise. I have really bad credit though :/

^^ why would you want to get a new car when you just got a new job and have bad credit? makes no sense..
once that job is secure, and you start to build your credit, THEN look into getting a new whip.
dudes be so quick to try to stunt and then end up with no car at all :smh:

also, too many people forget to look at the maintenance and insurance side of things.. a luxury whip is gonna cost much more to maintain and insure.

I'm actually looking for a 2008 Acura TL Type-S for my first car (that I've actually paid for myself). Any past owners?

I'm turning 24 this year, I just landed a 48K job, what's the best strategy to copping one? I was going to get a new car but NTers plus fam have convinced me otherwise. I have really bad credit though :/
Good look finding one with low kms. Been looking forever for one

I am looking to get a acura tl 3.2 type s or a Lexus is 300 both form 03. Can't decide

Back
Top Bottom