Good Question About the Fusions

i see people flamming on these kicks. So i want to know what so bad about them personally. I dont like them i dont know why though maybe because everyone dontlike them so yeah. But what would happen if everyone did like these would everyone like these???

the real question is " what are you talking about" you dont have any pictures, or even a name of shoe in your post.....???????????????

316x5xk.jpg

wow dude, you need to reread over what you wrote and edit this before it gets ugly in here, im sure all of out NT English scholars will be in here soon and itmay get ugly, talking about fusions is like talking about fakes, and we dont take to kind to people talk about fakes.lol. welcome to NT as well.

1. Jordan never wore these in games. If he did everyone will be all over them.
2. It's an Air Force 1 combined with a Jordan shoe. Best of Both Worlds IMO. I like most of the fusions out there.
3. People jump on the bandwagon here. If the majority of the Nike Talkers like them then everyone will somehow like them as well.

There is nothing bad about fusions at all imo the only issues I have is that

JB is charging high prices fro them

the OLY 08 VIs cost 150 at store but the Fusion Vis cost 160? WHY!!! is it always 10s above the regular jordan your buying the fusion 3s were 135$ but theregular 3 is 125? If fusions cost 120$ everyone would love them

The colorways. There are some nice colorways there but for every good one you get 4 or more horrid!

The

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

1. Jordan never wore these in games. If he did everyone will be all over them.
2. It's an Air Force 1 combined with a Jordan shoe. Best of Both Worlds IMO. I like most of the fusions out there.
3. People jump on the bandwagon here. If the majority of the Nike Talkers like them then everyone will somehow like them as well.
QFT

Jordan never wore XX3s in a game but people still paid top dollar for them. IMO some of the fusions look pretty nice. I don't own any but I'm seriouslooking at the VIs pretty hard.

Personally, I like some of the fusions.

IMO, a few colorways of the 3s were nice, some of the 6s don't look too bad, 20 lows look pretty good, 5s some are OK also.

Only reason I don't own any is because of price. I have other priorities when it comes to shoes, and for 140-160 I can buy something I like more.

1. I do not like Air force ones
2. They look like fakes and they had fake "fusions" before jordan actually released fusions
3. They do not look good

i don't like fusions because i feel air force ones were played out at least around my way, and then the soles kill it too

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO, a few colorways of the 3s were nice, some of the 6s don't look too bad, 20 lows look pretty good, 5s some are OK also.

Only reason I don't own any is because of price. I have other priorities when it comes to shoes, and for 140-160 I can buy something I like more.

Couldnt have said it better, ill cop em if I catch em on sale. I love both so it works in my favor.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

i don't like fusions because i feel air force ones were played out at least around my way, and then the soles kill it too

thats another reason why people dont like fusions. Because AF1's were played out. And the price shouldnt matter really IMO. It is pricy, but to me if Ireally like the shoe i shouldnt have a problem with the price.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Couldnt have said it better, ill cop em if I catch em on sale. I love both so it works in my favor.
Only reason I enventually got the Fusion 3's was because they cost me $70. It was a concept that had potential, but the prices on them havethrown a lot of people off.

I bet you if the fusions came before the actual jordan it came from or m.j. would've worn the in a game,
EVERYBODY WOULD WANT THEM AND WEAR THEM INSTEAD OF HATING
I'LL COP ND ROCC A FUSION ANY DAY

Originally Posted by Mac4167

wow dude, you need to reread over what you wrote and edit this before it gets ugly in here, im sure all of out NT English scholars will be in here soon and it may get ugly, talking about fusions is like talking about fakes, and we dont take to kind to people talk about fakes.lol. welcome to NT as well.
fusions have their followings just like everything else. i personally don't mind the iii's, but the price makes it pointless since alittle more change gets you the actual shoe itself. and are there many other actual english majors here on NT? you should have to provide a tagged diploma picbefore any comments on spelling/structure.

I don't think fusions are too bad. The only problem I have with them is price and some of the outrageous colorways that JB releases. I liked the XII's,the V's were ok, and the III's are the best yet imo because they are the closest to the original Jordan. Didn't like the XX's and the VI'sdon't look like VI's too me. I think the midsole is a killer on the fusions though.

although i think the hatred of fusions on NT is overblown, i can't see myself wearing fusions. to me, its like settling for less, almost like wearingfakes. its like i'd be pretending to wear some 3s but really got on a pair of artificial fusion 3s. they may look close (just like fakes) but i'drather wear the real thing.

on top of that they sure overkill each release, how many colorways of fusion 5s, 3s, 12s all dropped in a one year span??
releasing too many of anything is bad.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

1. I do not like Air force ones
2. They look like fakes and they had fake "fusions" before jordan actually released fusions
3. They do not look good
Cosign..

004151e2b6040bc7a0dde80b1bd4475ed3edcc4.pjpg

best fusions so far
pimp.gif
/ good thing with some gift cards and somediscounts $24 bucks i just had to copped /i only buy what i like
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom