goodfoot montreal

shoes don't make sense nowadays. so i guess it won't be usefull to get one now. imagine...grand opening...with what shoe?
happy.gif

when they closed up they said they were opening up in another spot if I remember correctly....

Peep Matt Geroge's blog or something...I'm sure he'll post some pics of the buildout like he's done for everyspace he's done for a whilenow...

I don't imagine them closing MTL GDFT for good...

maybe mtl gdft/ransom though...?

maybe not for good...but i don't think now is the time to open it. but yess it would be good times still

I was in Montreal for UFC and while chatting with a couple dudes from Off The Hook, asked the same question. They were kinda under the same impression....noclear cut answer. He did mention a few guys from Goodfoot now worked there so I guess that means there's no immediate plans?

Originally Posted by GMAS

I was in Montreal for UFC and while chatting with a couple dudes from Off The Hook, asked the same question. They were kinda under the same impression....no clear cut answer. He did mention a few guys from Goodfoot now worked there so I guess that means there's no immediate plans?

damn.

GMAS wrote:
I was in Montreal for UFC and while chatting with a couple dudes from Off The Hook, asked the same question. They were kinda under the same impression....no clear cut answer. He did mention a few guys from Goodfoot now worked there so I guess that means there's no immediate plans?

maybe it was me that you have spoken to ajaaa!!

Originally Posted by chaplip

GMAS wrote:
Are you Vincent?

Originally Posted by chaplip

^^ ahh...you spoke to vince.
you the guy with the black supreme new era?
That be me! Are you the guy we were talking about the 'Girls That Do' tee with?

Back
Top Bottom