Google Music Beta

Originally Posted by lol

Only in the US.
30t6p3b.gif
Anyone know how to bypass this???

"Upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere, keep everything in sync, and forget the hassle of cables and files."

Who monitors this cloud and what I decide to upload?
Is this Android only?
Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

"Upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere, keep everything in sync, and forget the hassle of cables and files."

Is this Android only?

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Is this Android only?
Google does. You choose the files that you want to upload.
For mobile OS yes Android only. But you can also access it from a web browser.
That is like asking "why is the sky blue?" There is no answer for that, he just is.

All jokes aside if you have a large music library be prepared for the upload process to take awhile.  1500 songs took me about 8 hours. My homeboy has 15000 songs. He started last night and today only has 2300 songs uploaded.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Is this Android only?
Google does. You choose the files that you want to upload.
For mobile OS yes Android only. But you can also access it from a web browser.
That is like asking "why is the sky blue?" There is no answer for that, he just is.

All jokes aside if you have a large music library be prepared for the upload process to take awhile.  1500 songs took me about 8 hours. My homeboy has 15000 songs. He started last night and today only has 2300 songs uploaded.

Back
Top Bottom