Got a ticket for no license.

That's cool, because they hold your car for 30 days in CA. = automatic $1-2K for the towyard fees if you're caught with either a Suspended license/No License.

getting your license takes around 3-5 months if you are not 18 so I would get on that

edit: unless it's different now, but in my state when i got my license you had to do drivers ed if you were under 18

getting your license takes around 3-5 months if you are not 18 so I would get on that

edit: unless it's different now, but in my state when i got my license you had to do drivers ed if you were under 18

Originally Posted by The Infamous

same thing happened to my lil sis this year, same location too... get your license asap. if you get your license by the time you have to go to court, they will dismiss it, aslong as your insured of course

Thanks for the info.

Technically I didn't get pulled over either. By the elementary school they were stopping cars to check if they had insurance and I didn't know until I passed by there. The officer told me to stop and he asked for license and insurance. I gave him the insurance and told him I had no license. He was like okay, everything is fine, but I'm going to have to give you a ticket for no license.

same thing happened to my lil sis this year, same location too... get your license asap. if you get your license by the time you have to go to court, they will dismiss it, aslong as your insured of course

Thanks for the info.

Technically I didn't get pulled over either. By the elementary school they were stopping cars to check if they had insurance and I didn't know until I passed by there. The officer told me to stop and he asked for license and insurance. I gave him the insurance and told him I had no license. He was like okay, everything is fine, but I'm going to have to give you a ticket for no license.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

It says it in the original post. 17.

No, is that what the officer asked you?

Yes. He asked how old am I, what's my name, where do I live, etc. I showed him my school ID.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

It says it in the original post. 17.

No, is that what the officer asked you?

Yes. He asked how old am I, what's my name, where do I live, etc. I showed him my school ID.

Thanks for the info.

So let me get this straight. Cops pulled cars over just to check for insurance or license? Seems fishy to me.

Thanks for the info.

So let me get this straight. Cops pulled cars over just to check for insurance or license? Seems fishy to me.

Thanks for the info.

Word, what school was it? I stay in the DFW area
nerd.gif

Thanks for the info.

Word, what school was it? I stay in the DFW area
nerd.gif

Thanks for the info.

im not sure what happens if you just pay the ticket and i guess you keep driving without a license?
but if you really dont want to pay the ticket, just get a license, present it in court, and you should be good to go.

Thanks for the info.

im not sure what happens if you just pay the ticket and i guess you keep driving without a license?
but if you really dont want to pay the ticket, just get a license, present it in court, and you should be good to go.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Thanks for the info.

Nah, they do that over here. I think they're called checkpoints or something like that.

Thanks for the info.

Nah, they do that over here. I think they're called checkpoints or something like that.

Thanks for the info.

Yes. I live in a mexican neighborhood and a lot of people don't have insurance or a license. The police usually post up there and pull over cars, because they know mexican mothers will drive to the school and pick up their kids.

Thanks for the info.

Yes. I live in a mexican neighborhood and a lot of people don't have insurance or a license. The police usually post up there and pull over cars, because they know mexican mothers will drive to the school and pick up their kids.

Back
Top Bottom