Got a ticket for no license.

doesn't matter if you get a license after the ticket issuance date, you're gonna pay a hefty fine. what the +$#* are you doing driving without a license anyway?

doesn't matter if you get a license after the ticket issuance date, you're gonna pay a hefty fine. what the +$#* are you doing driving without a license anyway?

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

go cry to mom man, this is not thread worthy

Nobody is crying.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Honestly, I never thought about. I've been driving two years and nothing has ever happened. Never gave it much thought.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

go cry to mom man, this is not thread worthy

Nobody is crying.

Honestly, I never thought about. I've been driving two years and nothing has ever happened. Never gave it much thought.

Hmm... never heard of that method down here in Vegas. Profiling FTL!!!!

But if that's the case, then go ahead and get your license before court date. But i'm not sure about the State laws where you're from, I think you'll need a permit before getting you're license if you're under 18.

Hmm... never heard of that method down here in Vegas. Profiling FTL!!!!

But if that's the case, then go ahead and get your license before court date. But i'm not sure about the State laws where you're from, I think you'll need a permit before getting you're license if you're under 18.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

i can't believe what i'm reading... you must be a flaming imbecile

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by The Infamous

same thing happened to my lil sis this year, same location too... get your license asap. if you get your license by the time you have to go to court, they will dismiss it, aslong as your insured of course

Thanks for the info.

Technically I didn't get pulled over either. By the elementary school they were stopping cars to check if they had insurance and I didn't know until I passed by there. The officer told me to stop and he asked for license and insurance. I gave him the insurance and told him I had no license. He was like okay, everything is fine, but I'm going to have to give you a ticket for no license.
So let me get this straight. Cops pulled cars over just to check for insurance or license? Seems fishy to me.
Nah, they do that over here. I think they're called checkpoints or something like that.

Yea, here too.  I been stopped at insurance checkpoints on the way home from work.  At night on special occasions like holidays and %+#+ they sometimes have checkpoints too.  They're always getting people for DUIs, open containers, MIPs, possession, paraphernalia, and all types of charges.  It just seems shady that they can stop people when they have no probable cause.  Isn't that violation the constitution or something?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by The Infamous

same thing happened to my lil sis this year, same location too... get your license asap. if you get your license by the time you have to go to court, they will dismiss it, aslong as your insured of course

Thanks for the info.

Technically I didn't get pulled over either. By the elementary school they were stopping cars to check if they had insurance and I didn't know until I passed by there. The officer told me to stop and he asked for license and insurance. I gave him the insurance and told him I had no license. He was like okay, everything is fine, but I'm going to have to give you a ticket for no license.
So let me get this straight. Cops pulled cars over just to check for insurance or license? Seems fishy to me.
Nah, they do that over here. I think they're called checkpoints or something like that.

Yea, here too.  I been stopped at insurance checkpoints on the way home from work.  At night on special occasions like holidays and %+#+ they sometimes have checkpoints too.  They're always getting people for DUIs, open containers, MIPs, possession, paraphernalia, and all types of charges.  It just seems shady that they can stop people when they have no probable cause.  Isn't that violation the constitution or something?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by al3x89

you don't deserve a licence for making a thread like this...
And you don't deserve to post in a thread with spelling like that.

are you trying to be funny?

i should take this quote over with me to the "what do people outside of America think of American's" thread... 
i'm from Canada... we spell it with a C. nice try though

i should take this quote over with me to the "what do people outside of America think of American's" thread... 

Whoever said Canada was right... was wrong?

Whoever said Canada was right... was wrong?

Back
Top Bottom