got robbed through ebay

Man, some of you are that lazy to login to Paypal to check? Really? smh, I don't even feel bad especially if you are that lazy to check

Wait, you didn't login on Paypal prior to shipping??? Unreal. :lol:
:smh:

I mean I don't even ship until the money is cleared to my bank. Boy got trick #1 okiedoked

I think to myself "who the hell really sends the money to the African prince?" ..... Then I see this thread and it's all so clear

Last edited:
A guy went to work and forgot his 22 month old son was in his car in Georgia today.. He died. This just happened today. I might have been lazy today but life's not that bad. Don't feel bad for me Z.

Just post the info.

No diss towards the powers that be on here, but the mods aren't getting your shoes or money back for you nor is it their concern or responsibility to do so. Just post the info and let the NT viggilante justice ensue.

A guy went to work and forgot his 22 month old son was in his car in Georgia today.. He died. This just happened today. I might have been lazy today but life's not that bad. Don't feel bad for me Z.

no offense but i dont feel bad, i dont care if its $20 or 2,000. you always check your actual paypal account... no matter what.

but then again, im pretty picky on who i sell to so that helps

we aren't, don't worry. 

:smh:

I mean I don't even ship until the money is cleared to my bank. Boy got trick #1 okiedoked

I think to myself "who the hell really sends the money to the African prince?" ..... Then I see this thread and it's all so clear
is it really necessary to wait until money is in your bank account? I personally ship as soon as it is in my paypal and I see confirmed address.

is it really necessary to wait until money is in your bank account? I personally ship as soon as it is in my paypal and I see confirmed address.

A little OD but I haven't come out on the bottoms doing so. Rather be safe than sorry. If the buyer can't wait 2-3 days someone else will

I do the same I ship the next day

Back
Top Bottom