got robbed through ebay

I got a PayPal debit card so I withdraw the money once I get paid.

If I didn't then I wouldn't ship until the funds clear. Id make the buyer aware before he purchases the item though so its no surprises after they pay.

I rather have my PayPal negative in a worst case scenario since they can't do nothing to me or my credit then ship shoes and a buyer files a chargeback before the funds transfer and I'm out shoes and the money.

:smh:

I mean I don't even ship until the money is cleared to my bank. Boy got trick #1 okiedoked

I think to myself "who the hell really sends the money to the African prince?" ..... Then I see this thread and it's all so clear
is it really necessary to wait until money is in your bank account? I personally ship as soon as it is in my paypal and I see confirmed address.

Necessary? Naw. Smart? Yeah.

On eBay, I just set my handling time at 2 days and it always hits my credit union on that second day. But honestly, as long as you transfer the $$ from Paypal, you should be good to go even if the transfer is still pending. I've never heard of them reversing a pending deposit. One thing I'll never do is treat Paypal like the bank and just store mad amounts of money in there--heard FAR too many horror stories about held funds when folks do that.

They did away with the form in house there making it online only now but because the site is down nobody at post office could get me the form.customer affaires couldn't get if for me. No lie its in a grey zone right Now .so I needed the form couldn't find online but never looked for image .thanks again to the guy that got it to me first .what pair tom. U pick

I want to sell my DS Raging Bull Red Vs on NT...tips on not getting scammed?  This thread got me a little shook tbh :lol:

Tom diginson sorry beat everybody

post his user name and have him post in here

you know damn well i sent you the downloadable form before anyone else who all sent you images. i dont even care for the shoes since i know you werent gonna send them but at least admit to it :lol:

Well I don't sell on eBay only buy really .I only started after the Craigslist inccadent. That was my first sale through eBay .i be never went online till recent .I was the Craigslist king . but got dethroned by some steel.

A little OD but I haven't come out on the bottoms doing so. Rather be safe than sorry. If the buyer can't wait 2-3 days someone else will

I do the same I ship the next day

Necessary? Naw. Smart? Yeah.

On eBay, I just set my handling time at 2 days and it always hits my credit union on that second day. But honestly, as long as you transfer the $$ from Paypal, you should be good to go even if the transfer is still pending. I've never heard of them reversing a pending deposit. One thing I'll never do is treat Paypal like the bank and just store mad amounts of money in there--heard FAR too many horror stories about held funds when folks do that.

yeah as soon as money is in my paypal I withdraw to my bank and ship the shoes out. don't want the to be waiting 2 days (4-5 if copped on a Saturday) when I know im getting the money anyway. As both a buyer and seller of shoes I understand it from both sides. Most times I ship the shoes same day if the guy paid in reasonable time (some nyc post offices open til 9-10pm)

Back
Top Bottom