Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

3670950-lols.gif

Yo this delay hurts my soul man

Is it just me or does every new game that's announced end up being delayed to like a year later?

Are publishers pushing these developers to announce a game they damn sure know won't be ready by then, just to increase pre-orders?

Another delay. Great. Terrible year for gaming thus far. Won't even pay attention to E3 knowing half of those will be delayed.

Damn these delays are annoying. At least it gives more time to complete other games

Sucks that this has been delayed, but the bright side is the XB One will be cheaper around the time of release.

Not surprised I was watching GT last week and they said it might get delayed. Not sure what other game to look forward to now this year :x

Somebody tell me how to rescue Dr. Freeze wife on City?
Is it even possible because I've been over there plenty of times right where she is "supposed" to be, and nothing is there.

It's possible. I think she inside a crate or something. Haven't played in a couple years.

And man this delay hurts. It was going to be the reason I would've bought a PS4.
Now next year.

I guess I'm copping a next gen in 2015. This and MGS are the only two games on my radar.

Wow. I mean I was pumped before but damn.... will there be more exclusives for PS4 and thats why it was shown during Sony's press conference?

Back
Top Bottom