Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Man **** all that. Gotta be up and start getting ready for work at 6:30 tomorrow.

Picking up AK at midnight (local GS is like 3 minutes away), and I'm playing until maybe 3 AM.

Thay means 3 and a half hours of sleep. I can handle it. I AM playing this **** tonight. We've waited too long.

ALL MY LIFE I'VE HAD TO FIGHT

Last edited:
BestBuy's on the West Coast are opening at 9PM tonight the release. Got mine preordered and will be playing by 9:30pm :smokin

Is that confirmed for all Best Buys? Because mine is scheduled to be picked up tomorrow via the email I got earlier today.

Also...

The day one patch for Batman: Arkham Knight weighs in at 3.5GB for those on PlayStation 4.

A post on Reddit confirms the file size, which certainly isn't small, especially when considering you'll be downloading that in addition to the main game, which has a file size that clocks in at a whopping 45GB regardless of which platform you plan to play it on.

Last edited:
Not all Best Buy's but a lot of them. I live near the Signal Hill BB but had to preorder/store pickup at the Compton store.

Cool, just called and got through the store I ordered from and the sales associate said it can be picked up at 9. SWEET!

9pm would've been do-able for me but my Gamestop says 10pm. That extra hour makes it a no-go for me :smh:

^ that's the store I go to get mine at. Maybe I'll see you guys tonight

mini-summit? 
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Is there any graphical difference think I may cop for the XB1 instead of the PS4 like the last Arkham games.

No graphical difference but you get more content with the PS4 initially.

Back
Top Bottom