Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

In having trouble unlocking one man army ar challenge I'm doing jumps but it's not unlocking
I believe you unlock it from diving off a cliff correct? Just run off a building and hold right trigger. Dive for about 5 secs

....I'm having trouble unlocking that tower AR challenge. I'm not sure what a critical beat down is. I think it's when you stun with your cape 3 time and start punching rapidly
Got it this morning bro, didn't try the challenge yet doing some story and side stuff

Yea as much as im against paying for content that should be already enabled on the disc, I have $40+ sitting in my psn that will most likely go to the season pass

Im playing this game mad slow...but I dont wanna leave gotham
Its still **** batbeastboy though

Make sure you guys pick up the freeze blast grenades from panessa studios. It's one of the only weapons you don't actually get from a main story upgrade. The other being the electrical charge gun which is in the GCPD evidence room

I missed em, where do you pick em up in there?

The electric charge gun is in the evidence room in one of the glass cases where they keep all the different villains weapons. Just punch the case to break it and take the gun

The freeze grenades are in Panessa Studios on a little silver round table next to the empty cell

The electric charge gun is in the evidence room in one of the glass cases where they keep all the different villains weapons. Just punch the case to break it and take the gun

The freeze grenades are in Panessa Studios on a little silver round table next to the empty cell

Damn I went the whole game without finding those grenades. The only reason I found the rec was because you get a clue about from one of the side missions.

Damn I went the whole game without finding those grenades. The only reason I found the rec was because you get a clue about from one of the side missions.

Yea the grenades are never mentioned in the game. I only found out about them online

Man, I know some of yall love the batmobile and are good at it and I do love it in most circumstances but being pigeonholed to doing some stuff can really grind your gears. Maybe I've never been too good at racing games or whatever but damn at times it's just throw-the-control-at-the-TV annoying. :lol:

The Riddler races are the worst part about this game.

Switching to first person for the Riddler Races REALLY helps. I was doing that last one for half an hour but when I switched to first person I got it on the first try.

Definitely couldn't hurt to try at this point.

I am close to finishing the main story noe (I thin 90%?) and I really do hope the season pass lengthens the story and not just add confined stories like Red Hoods and Harley Quinns, I mean those are cool too but I hope we get more than those.

Just no more Riddlers races. :x

played all weekend.

literally like the game more and more every day.

but i swear man the parts where you gotta destroy those super tanks with the dot in the back are way too tedious and unnecessary.

thats my only gripe thus far. 

Fantastic trilogy (origins wasn't by Rockers) with a great plausible ending (NO SPOILERS).

Wonder what is next for the studio, I wouldn't mind them doing a Spiderman Game or maybe GOT?

I was also thinking about Spider-Man. Man these guys would kill it. You don't even have to necessarily make it a dark Spidey game. Just will all those missions and I bet dudes combat controls would be awesome. Side missions Gillian's would be great.

played all weekend.

literally like the game more and more every day.

but i swear man the parts where you gotta destroy those super tanks with the dot in the back are way too tedious and unnecessary.

thats my only gripe thus far. 

I actually enjoy that part, it's like playing stealth with the Batmobile. Only thing frustrating is that sometime it is bugged and wouldn't lock on right away and and you see him doing a 360 and you just tail it out of there. I love the battle mode design, it reminds me of Ghost in the Shells' AI Tahikoma that can just go move in any direction, so awesome to just run around those goliaths without being scene.

View media item 1605103

I also like the puzzles you have to solve with the batmobiles, it really is just the races that I am not fond of, can't even imagine those in Game Plus Mode. :smh:

Fantastic trilogy (origins wasn't by Rockers) with a great plausible ending (NO SPOILERS).

Wonder what is next for the studio, I wouldn't mind them doing a Spiderman Game or maybe GOT?

Superman is dying for a game like this, as well as me. And did you notice all of the Superman easter eggs? None of the other games had those, right?

I'm hoping they are actually working on the long rumored Justice League game.

Last edited:
would really be interested in a nightwing game.

ive been a huge batman fan since i was a kid but i never got into nightwing.

i didnt know it was dickk grayson?

Last edited:
They could just add him as a season pass though it would be awesome if he was actually in Bludhaven. Again I haven't seen the scale of Red Hood and Harleys maps but maybe they could add something like that? Maybe bigger map? Or they can just set it up so that he is hunting someone down in Gotham, someone more personal, like he finally discovers who killed his parents? That would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom