Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Wow... this game was a HUGE let down.

Even Origins was better than this overall.

Game shoulda been called Batman: Arkham Tanks.
laugh.gif

He has a point tho. There was too many tank fights in this game. ******* hated that ****.

Help.

how the hell do I beat founders island. "Own the roads" mission. There's one checkpoint where there are machine guns all over the perimeters.

Help.

how the hell do I beat founders island. "Own the roads" mission. There's one checkpoint where there are machine guns all over the perimeters.

When there are Sentry Guns, for the most part you got to use the Batmobile. If it isn't allowed in the island yet, you have to wait til you progress further in the main story.

Last edited:
When there are Sentry Guns, for the most part you got to use the Batmobile. If it isn't allowed in the island yet, you have to wait til you progress further in the main story.

appreciated RFX... always a big help :nthat:

Wow... this game was a HUGE let down.

Even Origins was better than this overall.

Game shoulda been called Batman: Arkham Tanks.

Origins is certainly NOT better than this but yes the constant tank portions and lack of true boss fights is a MAJOR letdown... the Mr Freeze boss was the highlight of Arkham City.

That drill boss :x

No rematch with Deathstroke instead a tank battle :x

Well, Origins was a great game, so it being worse than Origins wouldn't be a sin in my opinion. I personally was somewhat let down though, especially for what seems to be the series finale.

Despite my complaints about the Batmobile, my ranking is still AK > AC > AA >>>>> Origins

I don't hate Origins as others, it's a good game, it's just not on par with the other three.

And I know those who want the season pass does have to pay $40 more but I do think once all those content comes out, it'll just propel AK higher.

Sefton Hill is again responding to challenge map requests with "Thanks for your feedback! We're looking into it"

Negro just say yes or no :lol:

I think it'll probably be a yes in the end, especially if it could be one of the big selling points of the season pass.

Have they fixed the PC bug?

PC Mod allows you to play as Red Hood, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Robin, Azrael, Bruce Wayne, Catwoman, Commissioner Gordon, Joker and GCPD Officer Owens in free roam.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Origins a lot. Boss fight with Croc, Bane, firefly, Deathstroke and some of the assassins. I think it was a great game. Would of been dope to see a young **** Grayson

I enjoyed Origins a lot. Boss fight with Croc, Bane, firefly, Deathstroke and some of the assassins. I think it was a great game. Would of been dope to see a young **** Grayson

This. Origins was surprisingly dope, had a good story, and great boss fights.

They substituted more tank battles for boss fights. Maybe I'm disappointed because I've gotten used to big boss fights in Bloodborne, but really, where are the boss fights?! Not to mention the story was pretty damn weak. The Arkham Knight sucked as a villain but that's just me.

The gameplay was fantastic, the addition of the fear takedowns was great, the graphics are great, but they basically built on the old Arkham games gameplay wise, gave us all the exact same gadgets, added the bat mobile, took away boss fights, and called it a day.

I like the story in this one. It was pretty good and interesting to have
Bruce fighting a mental war outside of the usual.

Last edited:
the tank battles are tedious please tell me there aren't anymore I'm about to save jimmy for the last time

Last edited:
the tank battles are tedious please tell me there aren't anymore I'm about to save jimmy for the last time

I think they are due to the mechanics of the batmobile and size on the street. If R2 is my drive, I'm expecting L2 to be my brakes. If X is my drive, I expect Square to be my brakes. I also don't like how u can't really shoot in pursuit mode an how u have to hold L1 to stay in battle mode.

Some of the side missions I've been doing have been low key tough. Trying to clear the road blocks so that I can get my wheels in the area and can't seem to clear the one under the bridge w/ the senturies

I think they are due to the mechanics of the batmobile and size on the street. If R2 is my drive, I'm expecting L2 to be my brakes. If X is my drive, I expect Square to be my brakes. I also don't like how u can't really shoot in pursuit mode an how u have to hold L1 to stay in battle mode.

Some of the side missions I've been doing have been low key tough. Trying to clear the road blocks so that I can get my wheels in the area and can't seem to clear the one under the bridge w/ the senturies

you can change the driving controls. It helps so much. It changes all the things that irritate you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom