Gotta start selling drugs to afford going to church

profile_picture_by_upndisgustingplz-d5plrni.jpg

Here is what you do pa.

-Call your local Mosque, Jewish Temple, Catholic Church , Buddhist Temple, and Orthodox church. Find out how much if any they ask for a month. One of gotta be lower

-Send a letter to your church by certified mail saying you got a better offer from a different religion, and you are considering converting

-Ask for a reduction of your rates.

-Profit
---------
Or just stop going to church :lol:

Last edited:
Here is what you do pa.

-Call your local Mosque, Jewish Temple, Catholic Church , Buddhist Temple, and Orthodox church. Find out how much if any they ask for a month. One of gotta be lower

-Send a letter to your church by certified mail saying you got a better offer from a different religion, and you are considering converting

-Ask for a reduction of your rates.

-Profit
Or just stop going to church
laugh.gif
Better yet, buy property across the street and start ya own congregation.  if you're hustle is on point go around to diff churches and recruit young ambitious working folks.  

Prophet.  

Last edited:
^^^^There are tons of those in the DMV.

Service at a rec center, people dressed like they going to a BBQ, Gospel go-go music, one of the deacons trying to beat a drug case, :smh:

Last edited:
This is silly

Based off the letter she is apart of the church team and they may have monthly fees idk.

But 50 a month is not a lot, you wont have to sell drugs OP.

What in the actual? My mom just read this to me last night & I'm thinking it was just another fb joke. My ex goes to that church lmaooooooooooo

^^^^There are tons of those in the DMV.

Service at a rec center, people dressed like they going to a BBQ, Gospel go-go music, one of the deacons trying to beat a drug case, :smh:
Dude my kids mom saw her pastor pull up bumping b better have my money in his brand new Benz. :lol:

And I saw him. He's got whisky plates too. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom