My NT fam... do you go to church?

Just curious...
I haven't physically been to church since before covid, but my church posts the sermons on YouTube so I still get the word.
Wbu guys?

My mom bless her would love for me to go with her every week, but I probably go every Christmas at most.

Except for a couple of weddings, haven't stepped foot in one since high school (20-ish years ago) when my parents stopped forcing me to. Would have stopped earlier if given the choice and I didn't have good friends there.

EiorOUBUwAAGUaq.jpg

Pre Pandemic I would physically attend my church and my wife's church every Sunday (two services). During the pandemic before my mom died I would attend virtually. When the pandemic settled I go in person occasionally but still attend virtually each Sunday.

Every Sunday. I’m a believer of God, not so much anything else. I just look at it as designated family time.

Respect that approach.

What does your wife believe in? And has that ever been an issue with yall?

I’d go if there was a non religious version of it. Seems like a great designated time to build a bond with family/community.

What does a non-religious church look like?

Legit asking.

Went damn near every sunday until I got to college and "I have to study" turned into a good enough excuse not to go.

Went once last year for the first time in about 5 or 6 years

Respect that approach.

What does your wife believe in? And has that ever been an issue with yall?

What does a non-religious church look like?

Legit asking.
My wife is Christian, she is on the church committee and all. It has caused issues, mainly from my life long struggle with religion. When we met, I was super into it, to the point that I got baptized again. But I was honest with her about my struggles with all of it. She respects it.

Back
Top Bottom