Government Whistleblower Exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy

real or fake?

• Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone really tried to tell me this a month ago, I was like what? I considered it one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, and of course it shifted into how rap music has had such a negative effect on me and my opinions on everything. 

Please enlighten me on how this is true, I am genuinely curious, because I would say that rap music has done more positive than negative to me.

"Scarface the movie did more than Scarface the rapper to me"
It desensitizes you to immoral concepts. It can blur and distort your moral compass.
VERY well said. Repped.
This. The same is also said for movies and violent content over time. Lots of good points made in this thread.

I'd ask you the same question. What makes you an expert on the forces that compose this reality? How do you know what you're believing isn't a lie as well?

I fully accept the fact that I know nothing. You should do the same.

Cmon man answer my question. I do believe in the universe and the planets that I haven't seen. Never claimed I was an expert far from. Simple, I lucid dream. My dream state I can
Conceptually understand it isn't reality. Something's seems off. Natural laws/ physics are obliterated in my dream (not reality state). I guess that's a "personal scientific" view and I have my religious beliefs but that isn't the topic at hand.
So back to my original question for you, do you believe in the universe and the planets/ galaxy's/ nebulas ect. That you haven't seen before?

My life would be infinitely worse without rap music. Its done so much in shaping me into the person, its the only genre of music I listen. It touches me a way that no other form of media does.

I've listened to Eminems music, and hes pretty similar to the scenarios that you're describing it, I sure as hell dont condone that sort of behaviour in real life, and simply listening to him rapping about it doesnt mean that I do. I do in fact oppose people killing their wives and tossing them off a pier. Rap music isnt making me into some sort of heartless guy man.
Why waste your precious time on earth listening to a guy talk about nonsense though? I can't see the justification
What if to me hes not talking nonsense, what if to me hes providing insight to a life that I'm not privy too, sharing experiences that I can relate, and inspiring me to achieve a level that I'm not currently on? Because rap music does in fact do those things for me.

Someone could easily say what you just said about going to church and listening to a sermon and would be completely justified in doing so if they dont believe in religion and you would surely take offense, just like I am taking offense to you and others assumptions of what rap music is and what it does to people.

The main issue here is that people are making assumptions about another persons choices and what it does to them. Rap music hasnt done one negative thing to me consciously or subconsciously, it is not bad for me in any way shape or form.

Last edited:
Cmon man answer my question. I do believe in the universe and the planets that I haven't seen. Never claimed I was an expert far from. Simple, I lucid dream. My dream state I can
Conceptually understand it isn't reality. Something's seems off. Natural laws/ physics are obliterated in my dream (not reality state). I guess that's a "personal scientific" view and I have my religious beliefs but that isn't the topic at hand.
So back to my original question for you, do you believe in the universe and the planets/ galaxy's/ nebulas ect. That you haven't seen before?
Of course I do. I can buy a high powered telescope now and directly observe them. From a scientific viewpoint our mind fills in the blanks regardless.

If we look around and see a large number of solar systems outside of ours, it's safe to say when you look up at the night sky every twinkle in the sky is a solar system. There's a psychology term for this that escapes me.

I lucid dream on occasion as well, so you're not telling me anything I don't already know. I like to fly, that's about it.

You know what is absolutely true and documented, though?

The CIA selling 4 tons of cocaine to specifically Black neighborhoods through Danilo Blandon and Freeway Rick Ross, which would then become the very first wave of the Crack epidemic.

That is actually a true thing that happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_cocaine_trafficking_in_the_US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Freeway"_Rick_Ross#Iran-Contra_involvement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

Also, MKUltra is a real thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf

I'm quoting myself for emphasis here.

The U.S. government has admitted to selling literally TONS of COCAINE WITHIN the US and SPECIFICALLY in MAJORITY BLACK communities. This exact shipment is the same shipment that sparked the crack epidemic.

If that's a real thing that happened, and MKULTRA is a real thing that happened, then why is this guy's video such a crazy idea?

youtube videos usually make people wary of the authenticity. I don't know, I guess people expect disclosures to be on the news or something and anything less is automatically fake.

call it conditioning. if it's not from a certain kind of source, it can't be true.

I still haven't watched the video. probably not going to. seems like nothing new, just another person saying it.

I have a question for both of you. Do you believe in the solar system, do you believe in the other planets you haven't see before? Do you believe the universe exists?

I'd ask you the same question. What makes you an expert on the forces that compose this reality? How do you know what you're believing isn't a lie as well?

It's always funny when another human being thinks they know the truth of reality as if they're some informed elite.. We're all rats in a maze.

all you need to know. it's all out of our hands right now. our time will come.

Cliffs on mkultra? I thought you were talking about some type of instrumental album with a similar name at first.

the government experimented very heavily with mind control.

read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

here are some points/goals.

Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.

Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.

Materials which will cause the victim to age faster/slower in maturity.

Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.

Materials which will cause temporary/permanent brain damage and loss of memory.

Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".

Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.

Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.

Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.

Substances which will produce a chemical that can cause blisters.

Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.

A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.

Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.

Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.

A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.

A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity.

they experimented on men, women, children, old, young, poor, whoever they could. it's believed Marilyn Monroe and a list of other celebrities have been involved in Monarch programming. it's believed this method of control is what leads to these child stars having mental break downs. it's known that torture was a part of this programming, and it's known that sexual violence played a role also.

they tried repeatedly to use LSD as a mind control method before they found what it could really do, and by the late 60s it became illegal and soon after all clinical trials and tests ended. when they figured out what impact the chemical had on our perception, mind, "soul", and thoughts they blacklisted it.

get the book Behold A Pale Horse.

Last edited:
just seen that video, and it sounds like Michael Jackson in tha phone call :smh: and yes music does play a part in people's psyche. has anybody heard of that dude who killed his wife while listening to Eminem? they also used his music for torturing detainees. some dude John Todd spoke on the music and how there's spells in them.

What if to me hes not talking nonsense, what if to me hes providing insight to a life that I'm not privy too, sharing experiences that I can relate, and inspiring me to achieve a level that I'm not currently on? Because rap music does in fact do those things for me.

Someone could easily say what you just said about going to church and listening to a sermon and would be completely justified in doing so if they dont believe in religion and you would surely take offense, just like I am taking offense to you and others assumptions of what rap music is and what it does to people.

The main issue here is that people are making assumptions about another persons choices and what it does to them. Rap music hasnt done one negative thing to me consciously or subconsciously, it is not bad for me in any way shape or form.

If I wanted to poison you, ima not gonna send
, Ima send

(you think/feel you gettin a benefit....)

Last edited:
Tha hell is goin on in this *****

Anyways, i wonder how much money rick ross had stashed once he got out in 2009

Based on what you said, What if you aren't enlightened yet to the fact that is it hurting you? Why do many musicians come to a daunting end? If they were so enlightened why do so many fall trap to drugs, party themselves to death, prison, dead broke (financial enlightenment in this case)? I'm not sure but it seems like you hold these guys up in high regard when a lot of them have downfalls that have been proven to be monumental.

Of course I do. I can buy a high powered telescope now and directly observe them. From a scientific viewpoint our mind fills in the blanks regardless.

If we look around and see a large number of solar systems outside of ours, it's safe to say when you look up at the night sky every twinkle in the sky is a solar system. There's a psychology term for this that escapes me.

I lucid dream on occasion as well, so you're not telling me anything I don't already know. I like to fly, that's about it.

Sounds like you believe in something bigger than yourself.

Live to forget, die to remember.
And that's why im trying to tell you g... I don't know what to believe, and I dont try to come to a conclusion based on limited knowledge. I am completely okay with the fact that I know nothing.

But I do know ******** when I hear it.

Last edited:

Based on what you said, What if you aren't enlightened yet to the fact that is it hurting you? Why do many musicians come to a daunting end? If they were so enlightened why do so many fall trap to drugs, party themselves to death, prison, dead broke (financial enlightenment in this case)? I'm not sure but it seems like you hold these guys up in high regard when a lot of them have downfalls that have been proven to be monumental.
Thats a fair point. I cant respond any other way than I honestly dont think its hurting me. If it comes to fruition that it is one day then I will accept that, but for now I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. I love rap music and I like to think I'm a decent guy. I have my moments where I'm not so decent, as does anyone but that has little to do with rap music nor is it warping my concept of right and wrong.

Everyone can fall, ANYONE. Their lives are just publisized more than most so it seems like its happening more often.

https://physics.stanford.edu/people/faculty/patricia-burchat

Once again, all these things I'm posting are 100% fact. These are not "conspiracy theories". They are just true things that seem very crazy if you don't want to believe them.

You know what is absolutely true and documented, though?

The CIA selling 4 tons of cocaine to specifically Black neighborhoods through Danilo Blandon and Freeway Rick Ross, which would then become the very first wave of the Crack epidemic.

That is actually a true thing that happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_cocaine_trafficking_in_the_US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Freeway"_Rick_Ross#Iran-Contra_involvement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

Also, MKUltra is a real thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf

I'm quoting myself for emphasis here.

The U.S. government has admitted to selling literally TONS of COCAINE WITHIN the US and SPECIFICALLY in MAJORITY BLACK communities. This exact shipment is the same shipment that sparked the crack epidemic.

If that's a real thing that happened, and MKULTRA is a real thing that happened, then why is this guy's video such a crazy idea?

youtube videos usually make people wary of the authenticity. I don't know, I guess people expect disclosures to be on the news or something and anything less is automatically fake.

call it conditioning. if it's not from a certain kind of source, it can't be true.

I still haven't watched the video. probably not going to. seems like nothing new, just another person saying it.

I have a question for both of you. Do you believe in the solar system, do you believe in the other planets you haven't see before? Do you believe the universe exists?

It's always funny when another human being thinks they know the truth of reality as if they're some informed elite.. We're all rats in a maze.

all you need to know. it's all out of our hands right now. our time will come.

Cliffs on mkultra? I thought you were talking about some type of instrumental album with a similar name at first.

the government experimented very heavily with mind control.

read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

here are some points/goals.

Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.

Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.

Materials which will cause the victim to age faster/slower in maturity.

Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.

Materials which will cause temporary/permanent brain damage and loss of memory.

Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".

Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.

Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.

Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.

Substances which will produce a chemical that can cause blisters.

Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.

A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.

Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.

Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.

A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.

A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity.

they experimented on men, women, children, old, young, poor, whoever they could. it's believed Marilyn Monroe and a list of other celebrities have been involved in Monarch programming. it's believed this method of control is what leads to these child stars having mental break downs. it's known that torture was a part of this programming, and it's known that sexual violence played a role also.

they tried repeatedly to use LSD as a mind control method before they found what it could really do, and by the late 60s it became illegal and soon after all clinical trials and tests ended. when they figured out what impact the chemical had on our perception, mind, "soul", and thoughts they blacklisted it.

Last edited:
Live to forget, die to remember.

And that's why im trying to tell you g... I don't know what to believe, and I dont try to come to a conclusion based on limited knowledge. I am completely okay with the fact that I know nothing.

But I do know ******** when I hear it.

I see, for me I always look at it like this, look at a man that has no guidance, and look at one that does. Fair to say we agree to disagree but that's fine. it's a ll respect over here

Thats a fair point. I cant respond any other way than I honestly dont think its hurting me. If it comes to fruition that it is one day then I will accept that, but for now I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. I love rap music and I like to think I'm a decent guy. I have my moments where I'm not so decent, as does anyone but that has little to do with rap music nor is it warping my concept of right and wrong.

Everyone can fall, ANYONE. Their lives are just publisized more than most so it seems like its happening more often.

Very true points, it's all respect over here man I enjoy seeing other points of views that differ from mine.

I just don't see what the Government gains from this.

Is it money they want? More power?

Neither of them last forever.. Sometimes I don't even think I want to know the answer because it could possibly be something no one ever considered, and potentially more alarming.

Life as a whole is just crazy, and everything is uncertain. All I've ever wanted to know is my purpose... OUR purpose. What's the point to any of this?

EDIT: And by that I mean life in general. In the grand scheme of things life just seems to serve no real purpose.

Last edited:
I just don't see what the Government gains from this.

Is it money they want? More power?

Neither of them last forever.. Sometimes I don't even think I want to know the answer because it could possibly be something no one ever considered, and potentially more alarming.

Life as a whole is just crazy, and everything is uncertain. All I've ever wanted to know is my purpose... OUR purpose. What's the point to any of this?

EDIT: And by that I mean life in general. In the grand scheme of things life just seems to serve no real purpose.

Population Control

Then why not cut straight to the chase instead of playing games?

not really sure, they just want to rid as many people as they can. just another less person on the world for them. people just need to be aware of what's really going on in the world today. we are in a very bad situation they way things are going.

Government is all about image. They are the masters of running game. They want to appear upright and forthcoming and God fearing, but are scandalous crooks. I doubt they want to explain/defend genocide. Christopher Columbus in suits and ties.

Back
Top Bottom