Government Whistleblower Exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy

real or fake?

• Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Egyptians fell, the Romans fell, the Mayans fell, the spaniards, English and german fell. America will fall eventually. Maybe not in our lifetime.

I just don't see the point in playing the role of an aristocrat when the penalty of rushing to the finish is almost completely negligible.

It's like spending years creating a Goldberg machine that makes your pancakes when you can simply get the pancakes and make them yourself in significantly less time.

This is also why I don't believe we've found the answer..

Last edited:
I just don't see the point in playing the role of an aristocrat when the penalty of rushing to the finish is almost completely negligible.

It's like spending years creating a Goldberg machine that makes your pancakes when you can simply get the pancakes and make them yourself in significantly less time.

This is also why I don't believe we've found the answer..

Please break down what you're saying, because I have no idea what this means.

This world is a huge distraction, money, cars, women, fame, huge home, 100k CEO job ect it's all a distraction. Steve jobs had all the cash in the world. He left cancer bitten and his last words were "oh my! oh my! oh my!" Definitely wouldnt want to be dude.
Micheal Jackson has x amount of millions in his account the fame and all that jazz and couldn't get a nights sleep in his last days. None of this matters. You're going to be in your grave a lot longer than the yambs, cars, cubicle desk at work, or your 8 bedroom 8 car garage home

something crazy l just came across, i noticed te EMS (Emergency Medical Services) logo got a snake (a serpent) rapped the Rod Of Asclepius

View media item 581143View media item 581143

rod of Asclepius
is an ancient symbol associated with astrology, the Greek god Asclepius and with healing. It consists of a serpent entwined around a staff.

similar to the caduceus

The caduceus is typically depicted as a short herald's staff entwined by two serpents in the form of a double helix, and sometimes is surmounted by wings. This staff first was borne by Iris, the messenger of Hera. It also was called the wand of Hermes when he superseded Iris in much later myths.

so much hidden imagery people never seem to notice or even know about.

Goldberg machines are dope.

I cant rock with all these conspiracy theories, theyre all massive reaches to me and people trying to see things when theres nothing there.

Not to be disrespectful, but I just read the last five posts above mine and I'm just sitting here like "what the hell are you guys talking about"

Last edited:
I have a question for both of you. Do you believe in the solar system, do you believe in the other planets you haven't see before? Do you believe the universe exists?

Leave them be wit the questions. They dont ignore the cosmos. Science proves it exists. It just happened by particles and jimmy neutrons colliding and rustling the jimmyosphere.

I believe in the possibility of some sort of higher power, something that could've started physical universe off, something that could be guiding it. I don't believe in the good vs evil/biblical context. Thus, I don't buy into the whole satanic hip hop concept.

I believe in the possibility of some sort of higher power, something that could've started physical universe off, something that could be guiding it. I don't believe in the good vs evil/biblical context. Thus, I don't buy into the whole satanic hip hop concept.

All I wanted to know was if you guys believed in something bigger than yourselves.

Tariq Nasheed went in on this a while back about MJ. Even tho michael was crazy he was also a very smart man. There's a thin line between genius and insanity.

The FEDS also stepped in and dropped Ja Rule and Murder INC right before IRV Gotti could unionize the music industry. Not jus rap, but the whole music industry.

If population control is their purpose they have failed at it miserably. I read somewhere that the human population grew 30% between 1990 and 2010.

The Flashy One

The snake as the symbol of medicine, toxicology and toxinology.
Ramoutsaki IA, Haniotakis S, Tsatsakis AM. Source Medical School of Crete, Laboratory of Toxicology, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece.

We investigated the meaning and the roots of the snake's usage as a symbol of medicine, the medical profession, toxicology and toxinology by examining mythological, archeological data and a variety of texts from the ancient Greek world. The snake figure was associated with Asclepios, the ancient Greek God of medicine, and possessed benevolent properties. It was believed to be able to cure a patient or a wounded person just by touch. The snake is also connected with pharmacology and antisepsis, as snakes possess an antivenom against their own poison. The snake is related to sciences associated with poison and death, such as toxicology and toxinology, and it also implies a metaphysical idea. It is connected with the underworld, not only because it crawls on the ground, but because it can bring death, connecting the upper with the underground world. The ability of the snake to shed its skin has been associated with the circle of life, and the renaissance spirit also, ever since early Hellenic antiquity. Consequently, as a symbol of the modern medical profession, toxicology and toxinology, the snake twisted around a stick or the snake beside a pharmapeutic cup, which also implies the use of medicines or even poison, has its roots in the ancient Mediterranean area as proven by the archeological data combined with literary references. Its benevolent as well as its poisonous properties could be paralleled by the similar properties of medicines.

Someone really tried to tell me this a month ago, I was like what? I considered it one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, and of course it shifted into how rap music has had such a negative effect on me and my opinions on everything. 

Please enlighten me on how this is true, I am genuinely curious, because I would say that rap music has done more positive than negative to me.

"Scarface the movie did more than Scarface the rapper to me"
It desensitizes you to immoral concepts. It can blur and distort your moral compass.
this. 

it changes our perception of moral decisons and concepts. 

like when we where young we knew that killing was very bad but i bet you that a lot of you now think that it's not really anything and have become indifferent about it. All the negative things that the songs glorify are becoming are beliefs. I'm not saying that we have to stop listening to music we just need to recognize the bad things that are being said. Aristotle said that to become virtuous people we need to recognize our vices an flaws, we need to make sure that the things we hear don't become our beliefs

All I gotta say is in the first bars of this song.

So is this mind control too?

I don't deny the existence of subliminals in music, but I don't think it's the majority.

Last edited:
knew hiphop was serious when my local highschool

was having a fight about who looks like lil wayne the most...

kids growing out dreads fighting the next man to look like the next man

or kids banging red flags ..cause too many black flags so they bought a red flag for no reason

now look at chitown ..everybody trying to be/look like gbe/chief keef

If population control is their purpose they have failed at it miserably. I read somewhere that the human population grew 30% between 1990 and 2010.

This.

Earth hit its optimal carrying capacity awhile ago. If population control is their aim they have most def. failed. The birth rate still isn't close to leveling out.

That's BS, though.

There's plenty of space and resources to satisfy everyone on Earth now, and further increases in world population.

Scarcity is the basis of capitalism.

Didn't watch the video, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that hiphop has changed. I believe there's a conspiracy to push this type of nonsense to consumers but its up to the consumer to buy it. As far as a government conspiracy, I don't know about that.

Try to tell everyone in America that fam.

The minute you say they have to divide their slice of the pie the idea of sharing goes right out the window.

Didn't watch the video, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that hiphop has changed. I believe there's a conspiracy to push this type of nonsense to consumers but its up to the consumer to buy it. As far as a government conspiracy, I don't know about that.

I'm just gonna take this as an opportunity to quote myself again:

You know what is absolutely true and documented, though?

The CIA selling 4 tons of cocaine to specifically Black neighborhoods through Danilo Blandon and "Freeway" Rick Ross, which would then become the very first wave of the Crack epidemic.

That is actually a true thing that happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_cocaine_trafficking_in_the_US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Freeway"_Rick_Ross#Iran-Contra_involvement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

Also, MKUltra is a real thing. Government Mind Control Program actually exists and information about it is available to the public, but people never actually look.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf

Try to tell everyone in America that fam.

The minute you say they have to divide their slice of the pie the idea of sharing goes right out the window.

But that's the thing. Capitalism works and could still sustain all of the population and space and resources in the world.

But the game is so rigged, that even though we have technologies that can create electricity and water out of thin air literally, and that even though most of the world's land is still unpopulated, we just assume that everything is used up.

It's like that scene in This Is The End, where Seth and Jay are talking about glutens.

Back
Top Bottom