Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

- You now get 5 museum cards and 5 paints for your online log-in

finally, more paint.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But has anyone actually gotten paint on log-in? I haven't?

Also I couldn't be on PSN and maneuver the GT5 lobbies today, for some stupid reason. Anyone else have this happen? After trying to log in and out a few times it told me the PSN was down for maintenance so hopefully that's all my problem is.

But has anyone actually gotten paint on log-in? I haven't?

Also I couldn't be on PSN and maneuver the GT5 lobbies today, for some stupid reason. Anyone else have this happen? After trying to log in and out a few times it told me the PSN was down for maintenance so hopefully that's all my problem is.

Originally Posted by psanady

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Can somebody borrow me a car for the All Stars event and the Historic Cup?

PSN: AndThenWhat7
I can loan you a Minolta for the allstars event if you still need it. PSN's ippo186
Friend request sent. Thanks!

Originally Posted by psanady

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Can somebody borrow me a car for the All Stars event and the Historic Cup?

PSN: AndThenWhat7
I can loan you a Minolta for the allstars event if you still need it. PSN's ippo186
Friend request sent. Thanks!

One thing I did notice after the update is I am constantly having to reset my custom soundtrack. It reverts back to the GT soundtrack randomly as I am playing.

One thing I did notice after the update is I am constantly having to reset my custom soundtrack. It reverts back to the GT soundtrack randomly as I am playing.

Is it possible to transfer your saved game to another PSN id? I want to create a new id so that I can have one that matches my gamertag on XBL but I don't want to lose all my cars and stuff.

Is it possible to transfer your saved game to another PSN id? I want to create a new id so that I can have one that matches my gamertag on XBL but I don't want to lose all my cars and stuff.

I just got the game

I bought the used 98 Lexus IS-200 first, I haven't done anything to it. I don't really want to stick with this, though I have done decent with it.

I have about 200,000 credits... any tips on how to spend them?

I don't want to blow them on a crappy car, nor end up with something that can't be used in many races.

Help, please?

I just got the game

I bought the used 98 Lexus IS-200 first, I haven't done anything to it. I don't really want to stick with this, though I have done decent with it.

I have about 200,000 credits... any tips on how to spend them?

I don't want to blow them on a crappy car, nor end up with something that can't be used in many races.

Help, please?

Back
Top Bottom