Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by laflech44

I just got the game

I bought the used 98 Lexus IS-200 first, I haven't done anything to it. I don't really want to stick with this, though I have done decent with it.

I have about 200,000 credits... any tips on how to spend them?

I don't want to blow them on a crappy car, nor end up with something that can't be used in many races.

Help, please?
Get a skyline and decently mod it, when you max it out it will be a beast that you will be able to use in many races
wink.gif

Originally Posted by laflech44

I just got the game

I bought the used 98 Lexus IS-200 first, I haven't done anything to it. I don't really want to stick with this, though I have done decent with it.

I have about 200,000 credits... any tips on how to spend them?

I don't want to blow them on a crappy car, nor end up with something that can't be used in many races.

Help, please?
Get a skyline and decently mod it, when you max it out it will be a beast that you will be able to use in many races
wink.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

That Special Stage bonus event is awesome! Money and exp galore!
laugh.gif
 It's what I've been tellin you guys...!
Gold all of them and reap in the rewards! 

That Special Stage bonus event is awesome! Money and exp galore!
laugh.gif
 It's what I've been tellin you guys...!
Gold all of them and reap in the rewards! 

Sinner did you add me on PSN? iamgrayfox if you haven't. I got someone's PSN add earlier, dude is like 75% finished with an A license. I restarted my game and already passed that.
laugh.gif

Sinner did you add me on PSN? iamgrayfox if you haven't. I got someone's PSN add earlier, dude is like 75% finished with an A license. I restarted my game and already passed that.
laugh.gif

I haven't added anyone
laugh.gif

I'll do that later tonight.

Has anyone tried doing a private Nordschleife dark-to-sunrise run? The transition (sunrise) is amazing.
It should also work for Le Mans too.

I haven't added anyone
laugh.gif

I'll do that later tonight.

Has anyone tried doing a private Nordschleife dark-to-sunrise run? The transition (sunrise) is amazing.
It should also work for Le Mans too.

laugh.gif
That was me. Sorry I don't have skills like you.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
That was me. Sorry I don't have skills like you.
frown.gif

WTH 916, you gotta do better son!!! well sense I can't find a classic racecar, anyone got a NASCAR they wouldnt mind me borrowing?

WTH 916, you gotta do better son!!! well sense I can't find a classic racecar, anyone got a NASCAR they wouldnt mind me borrowing?

Back
Top Bottom