Grand Theft Auto Online: Running But With Issues On Both PSN & XBOX Live

What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so how do safehouses and such work, everyone online will have their own individual safehouse?  like it would save and pick up from where u left off when u were last online even if other people are still playing?

im confused on how they will keep track of everything

edit: can you break into other peoples safehouses and garages?

Last edited:
Add me bros, lets create a crew

Ps3: Mactastic4167

I'm glad they are releasing online play a couple of weeks later. I have to get as much work done on single player before I jump to online play.

I will have no life...

Last edited:
Once I cop that garage we all gon wake up in that bootleg Bugatti. GUARANTEED.

I'm too geeked for this game :wow: .

Once I get my 360 GT up and running again, I'll add it here to be added to the list.

[COLOR=#red]Good God......... It will be glorious.

GT XBOX360: roger e3[/COLOR]

Man GTA IV Online was hilarious. Free Roam was so much fun, got dudes racing in one spot, others flying helicopters into each other, and guys shooting rocket launchers at everybody.

PSN : TsunamiHair

Last edited:
I hope cars are customizable and they let me put the HEMI in it...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good bye social life

Cuffin season shall be upon us soon

Last edited:
Here is the NT R* crew:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk

Currently 21 members in there.

Just sign into R* social club.Sync your PSN account or Xbox Gamertag.Then request join the crew.

Oh yeah which NT Member goes by JHAWKINS826 ? I'm guessing that's who started the crew and it says the crew was founded on 5-10-12.

Last edited:
so i guess my question is, is it super open world online, or is it open to like just you and your friends on the same network? reminds me of that episode of southpark with the world of warcraft, where the kids just wanted to play but there was that prick that kept killing everyone lol

i can imagine watching people try to rob a bank and run in after to spoil their fun and ****. oh you and your friends having a street race and randomly getting your car shot by an f16 lmaooo.

so like it is random people on at all times, or like a chatroom with a lock on it, and you let in only whom you want?

I was the NT crew founder. I just accepted requests.

Cool man.

The crew when it was just at 21 people were you guys playing Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption, or GTA IV multi player ?

How active was the crew?

Last edited:
Max Payne 3. Wasn't very active at all with people split between PS3 and 360 and even then people weren't playing which I why I said something about that earlier. I was going to disband the crew because of it.

I'll be fast tracking my way to getting enough cash to customize my character. Can we sell cars for money? I need that garage.

Back
Top Bottom