Grand Theft Auto Online: Running But With Issues On Both PSN & XBOX Live

What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My main question with online:

"If I invited a friend to come play golf with me and then decided I wanted to attack his crew's safe-house (which at this time is currently only under the guardsmen-ship of NPC goodfellas) and somehow successfully managed to take everything from the crew-house... how would my friend's other crew-members see this development unfolding if they chose not to be apart of my parallel universe and protect their crew-house?

Lets say the event is still unfolding. At this exact point in time, In my universe, I am destroying the crew-house and I am practically invincible. Simultaneously, Joe Schmo (one of my friend's crew-members) is riding a bicycle with one of his friends in his own parallel universe. He cycles past his crew-house, the crew-house that I am currently laying waste to in my universe. What does this Joe Schmo see?

Does Joe Schmo simply see their crew-house being ransacked and destroyed?

Or does Joe Schmo see that the crew-house is fine?

I went back to read the section "Unscripted", in which you describe a crew losing their crew-house to a larger- more powerful- crew. I am however more interested in learning how exactly other players will see this kind of event as it is unfolding if they are not apart of the parallel universe in which said takeover is occurring."

Taken from GTAforums.com

My main question with online:

"If I invited a friend to come play golf with me and then decided I wanted to attack his crew's safe-house (which at this time is currently only under the guardsmen-ship of NPC goodfellas) and somehow successfully managed to take everything from the crew-house... how would my friend's other crew-members see this development unfolding if they chose not to be apart of my parallel universe and protect their crew-house?

Lets say the event is still unfolding. At this exact point in time, In my universe, I am destroying the crew-house and I am practically invincible. Simultaneously, Joe Schmo (one of my friend's crew-members) is riding a bicycle with one of his friends in his own parallel universe. He cycles past his crew-house, the crew-house that I am currently laying waste to in my universe. What does this Joe Schmo see?

Does Joe Schmo simply see their crew-house being ransacked and destroyed?

Or does Joe Schmo see that the crew-house is fine?

I went back to read the section "Unscripted", in which you describe a crew losing their crew-house to a larger- more powerful- crew. I am however more interested in learning how exactly other players will see this kind of event as it is unfolding if they are not apart of the parallel universe in which said takeover is occurring."

Taken from GTAforums.com
hmmmm im interested in this is well
im tryna set people up
im bout to be a stick up kid
im a be the grimiest of the grime
add me though psn: Nawghtyhare

Damn b. This is serious.

gonna install wifi in the crib thus week and pre order the game soon enough. Anybody know where's the best place to pre order from?

NT gonna rule the world in this game.

What version of the game you looking at copping ? If you want the collectors edition only place you can get it from is Gamestop or the rockstar warehouse website.If you want call up your local Gamestop and see if they are still taking pre oriders for it.If not cop it off th rockstar warehouse and they will give you free release day delivery.

The special edition is available at a bunch of places: Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Toysrus, etc.

The standard version of the game anywhere you pre order it from you will get a DLC download code for the Atomic Blimp.If you order it from the rockstar ware house they also including this shirt:

View media item 540772

Last edited:
Hmm I'm guessing being an assassin in this game would be very beneficial imagine wiping out a while crew for the highest bidder.

Let's go rob some banks, idk if NT has started putting together a pool for a PS3 crew but put me in PSN:Bri9Hunna

Last edited:
Check this out guys.Lots of info here:

Just have to deal with the somewhat annoying British accents on the CVG people :lol:

Last edited:
We, as NTers, should find the most balling out people out there and befriend them. Once we get our mole on the inside we collectively rob them for their items, and then distribute it amongst ourselves. Profit?

We, as NTers, should find the most balling out people out there and befriend them. Once we get our mole on the inside we collectively rob them for their items, and then distribute it amongst ourselves. Profit?

tumblr_m2gdftfsgz1r7fd93o1_250.gif

Page 1 updated with a summary update of a lot of the features.

Check it out NT'ers

Wait a sec. I pre-orded the standard edition for 360 from Gamestop last month. Was I supposed to be given a slip regarding the blimp, or will that come to me Sept 17th? Because I wasn't given anything.

Last edited:
Wait a sec. I pre-orded the standard edition for 360 from Gamestop last month. Was I supposed to be given a slip regarding the blimp, or will that come to me Sept 17th? Because I wasn't given anything.

You'll get it when you pick up the game.

PSN: ai3mac1

Will request on R* social club later

From NZ, so I'll wreak some havoc while the Americans are asleep. Lets get this done NTers

Back
Top Bottom