greatest year in jb history?

late 2000 - 2001 due 2 to all the rereleases of the XI's that the Infrared Vi's were completly overshadowed then by the infamous patent leather shoesthen u had the xvi's, as far as quality goes Ima be truthfull JB can have the lador workers at the factory glue the shoes 2gether with a glue stick andmasking tape using the worst cheapest materials known 2 man and they'll still sell like hot cakes "Nike Air" or no "Nike Air" due 2 thegreat success the line has had and still has believe me I know my Xi's I use 4 playing ball practically talk 2 me because they have seperated from thebottom mid sole up 2 the patent and the side pods on my xiii's are coming off as well why do you think they come up with these ideas of making these uglybags probobly made of fake leather in asia with half of a shoe at the bottom you can throw a jumpman on almost anything and it will sell but I still collectand sell every now and then cuz Jordans are like stocks the price goes up as time goes by

as for retros 99 - 01 was a beautiful period, i cant pick one specific year

04 is hella underated though

00-01 and 04-05 Were Great Years 4 Retro's but the best year all around is probably right now as we type 2008.

Back
Top Bottom