Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, fake looking. never called the shoe fake.

theres a difference. if i thought they were fake id have no problem so whats your point.

you sat here calling them 100% legit and defending them when in fact they are NOT 100% legit....

so once again, show me a pic of any RD pair that released from LEGIT RETAILERS with soles like that then ill never post again... but you cant because NO PAIRS came with em that blue and vibrant. thanks.

and really i didnt purchase them for myself, i got a fair deal and took the plunge mostly to do a comparison with the shadow 1's. Had my brother not get them then i probably wouldnt have done this.

i am also in the process of dissecting a pair of GM XI Breds but not sure if i should waste my own money so if people wanna chip in, holla :lol:
If i showed you a gm concord with yellow soles you wouldnt of had even notice 
happy.gif

yes i would have, they dont yellow the same.

and they have GM pairs that arent neon damn blue

how do i know? um i have a pair i got for free from the first run where the soles were typlically slightly blue tint. yellowing around the pods now just like my NDC pair.

We cannot base the legitimacy of the shoes and the quality of the construction on a plastic hangtag thats put on the shoe post build.

The hangtag has NOTHING to do with the shoe. These factories could put this **** on as their extra packaging or something.

all the royals here look fake as hell.. they can't even copy the wings properly, 3rd shift my a-s

c'mon bootleggers they're just 1s & been around for like 3 decades,

either way by proper definition even the actual 'GMs', should be called counterfeits

Last edited:
you could be right, we will see soon

I commend you for taking the plunge and buying GM for the sake of finding out on your own terms. that's some real ish. Spending your own money on something that might turn out bad and being brave and thoughtful enough to share the outcome with everyone.

Honestly everyone that reads this should rep this man for the sake of the thread and community.

I applaud you Zyzz.

I commend you for taking the plunge and buying GM for the sake of finding out on your own terms. that's some real ish. Spending your own money on something that might turn out bad and being brave and thoughtful enough to share the outcome with everyone.

Honestly everyone that reads this should rep this man for the sake of the thread and community.

I applaud you Zyzz.
Ive bought from taobao over 20 times. You really think its brave bahaha 
roll.gif

I applaud you Zyzz.
Ive bought from taobao over 20 times. You really think its brave bahaha 
roll.gif

my bad bruh, i only buy from AUTHORIZED RETAILERS

kick rocks

If you want a comparison it's been done on YouTube a bunch of times with different models.

Last edited:
all the royals here look fake as hell.. they can't even copy the wings properly, 3rd shift my a-s

c'mon bootleggers they're just 1s & been around for like 3 decades,
either way by proper definition even the actual 'GMs', should be called counterfeits
Sit down, guarantee if someone walks past with a pair of GM royals you'd spot absolutely nothing. Frontin like you got the eye of the tiger for sneakers and $@@!

You guys need to stop with the BS pizza nonsense. I checked the thread today and it legit looks like a bunch of kids posting nonsense.

You're gonna ruin this thread and it's gonna get locked. Enough with the analogies. It doesn't matter what your compare GM sneakers too, you aren't proving anything to anyone that already has their own opinion, as you have yours.

Stop trying to change everyone else's mind. If you think they are fake, post your post, state your opinion and keep it moving.

And for the guys that buy/sell/wear GM sneakers or are interested in doing so...
STOP DEFENDING THEM AND ARGUING WITH PEOPLE DENYING THEY ARE REAL. Your not changing anyone's mind either.

Two pages of sarcastic nonsense pizza posts? I'm not trying to call anyone out or mock you, but really? This was an informative and interesting thread, I would like for it to stay that way, and unlocked.

Now for anyone that doesn't wanna talk about pizza...

I'm not posting these for debate. It's for educational purposes only.

I saw these Royal 1's on YouTube. Dude got them from a website that gets their shoes from the site which much remain unnamed, one hint tho it rhymes with paomao.

Idk if these are the same quality/pairs that people are receiving when ordering from there. Idk if these are straight up fakes like some people have mentioned. He does mention in the video that they come from the "authentic" section. Here is a link to the video if you wanna check them out.

I thought they looked off and the leather was a little shiny, but not bad. He also tweeted that they didn't look that shiny in person, just when he put them under the studio lighting and white drop for the video.

View media item 503003View media item 503004View media item 503007View media item 503009View media item 503012View media item 503013View media item 503015View media item 503016
I'm interested to hear if this is about the quality that people are reviving from GM? In the photos I've seen on this thread and other sites the pairs have looked much better, like way better.

They are selling for $200 on the site. Other than FAKE/REAL DEBATE What are some opinions?
View media item 504272
$100 + ON SHIPPING WTF

you could be right, we will see soon

I applaud you Zyzz.

Word.

The guys who are defending the "grey market" aka fakes post proof of what you're throwing out there. A pic, a person who works at the sweat shops testimonial, a letter from nike saying yes they're real, something. You claim people who call them fake are just being posting opinion..... Well, post your facts

I've heard all this "they're the same thing" talk from guys selling bootlegs at DC gas stations a long time ago
Read every page in this thread. Take extra stock in what the mods have to say. you really need to read the thread 

it was over retail

should pay with unauthorized GM money too lol

if I try hard enough I'm sure I can copy & reproduce their patented pizzas if I wanted to, maybe hire an old or current employee & find similar close enough ingredients... but 99% close at best though. I'll sell it under the same name, with a replica box & everything, but charge $5 more & tell people it came from their store not my mines (psst. when they stop making some of their seasonal pizzas, i will keep making those & still say it came from them, people are so hungry those they won't even ask or find out).
but you do not need to try hard enough because the pizza came from pizza hut. So it is legit, it just was produced after hours so its a grey market pizza.

This is a great way to put it much better than what ever that ramble was about fake money.

if you do not like grey market shoes why are you in the grey market forum?

JOEYD12 PLEASE READ THIS SLOWLY.............................

MY MIND WAS CHANGED SO PLEASE STOP RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW NO ONES MIND WILL BE CHANGED. IF YOU WERE TO TAKE SOME TIME AND READ THIS THREAD FROM PAGE ONE ON YOUR MIND WILL BE CHANGED TOO.

if you do not like grey market shoes then why would you keep coming back to this thread? I think you are the one trying to change peoples minds.
You guys need to stop with the BS pizza nonsense. I checked the thread today and it legit looks like a bunch of kids posting nonsense.

You're gonna ruin this thread and it's gonna get locked. Enough with the analogies. It doesn't matter what your compare GM sneakers too, you aren't proving anything to anyone that already has their own opinion, as you have yours.

Stop trying to change everyone else's mind. If you think they are fake, post your post, state your opinion and keep it moving.

And for the guys that buy/sell/wear GM sneakers or are interested in doing so...
STOP DEFENDING THEM AND ARGUING WITH PEOPLE DENYING THEY ARE REAL. Your not changing anyone's mind either.

Two pages of sarcastic nonsense pizza posts? I'm not trying to call anyone out or mock you, but really? This was an informative and interesting thread, I would like for it to stay that way, and unlocked.

Now for anyone that doesn't wanna talk about pizza...

I'm not posting these for debate. It's for educational purposes only.

I saw these Royal 1's on YouTube. Dude got them from a website that gets their shoes from the site which much remain unnamed, one hint tho it rhymes with paomao.

Idk if these are the same quality/pairs that people are receiving when ordering from there. Idk if these are straight up fakes like some people have mentioned. He does mention in the video that they come from the "authentic" section. Here is a link to the video if you wanna check them out.

I thought they looked off and the leather was a little shiny, but not bad. He also tweeted that they didn't look that shiny in person, just when he put them under the studio lighting and white drop for the video.

I'm interested to hear if this is about the quality that people are reviving from GM? In the photos I've seen on this thread and other sites the pairs have looked much better, like way better.

They are selling for $200 on the site. Other than FAKE/REAL DEBATE What are some opinions?

Ninja post an article about new balance and try's to tell me that should suffice as evidence for another brand......ok yeah

Good thing your not a lawyer because if you were proving a case it wouldn't work out....quotes from "reputable online sources" and articles about other clothing brands.....

Only thing your article proves is its possible......it's also possible to walk on the moon so the idea of perfect replica being made outside a factory is a strong possibility......I don't see why you don't understand that

JOEYD12 PLEASE READ THIS SLOWLY.............................
MY MIND WAS CHANGED SO PLEASE STOP RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW NO ONES MIND WILL BE CHANGED. IF YOU WERE TO TAKE SOME TIME AND READ THIS THREAD FROM PAGE ONE ON YOUR MIND WILL BE CHANGED TOO.
if you do not like grey market shoes then why would you keep coming back to this thread? I think you are the one trying to change peoples minds.

KNGHTS23 PLEASE READ THIS SLOWLY.

I HAVE READ EVERY PAGE OF THIS THREAD SINCE IT'S CREATION.

IT'S THE SAME ARGUMENT CONSTANTLY AND IT'S ANNOYING TO READ FOR THE GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTING SINCE THE BEGINNING.

IF YOU HAVE READ EVERYTHING SINCE THE BEGGING YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FORMULATE YOUR OWN OPINION, SO NO FURTHER DEBATE SHOULD BE REQUIRED. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T READ BACK THROUGH THE COUNTLESS REPETITIVE ARGUMENTS, REVIEWS, COMPARISON PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTIONS AND OPINIONS.

You obviously don't read anything because your asking me "since I don't like grey market shoes, why am I coming back"

I'VE NEVER POSTED THAT I DON'T LIKE GREY MARKET SHOES. I'VE CLEARLY DEFENDED THEM IN EVERY POST SAYING THEY ARE NEAR IDENTICAL. I'M ACTUALLY PLANNING TO PURCHASE A PAIR, LIKE I MENTIONED NUMEROUS TIMES IN MY POSTS THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T READ.

Lastly, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. Don't call me out on a thread ever again, I'll just block you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom