Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The royals on "the closet collectors" Instagram look straight up legit, I've seen royals in person mad times. He still has a FSR so you know damn well they are GM. He wants like $330 or some madness. I mean unless he took a photo of the legit RD pair and is selling the GM pairs, which is very possible...

View media item 505049
Direct from him site. Kicksole and a few other sites have them available for $300+ but if your gonna spend that you might as well cop legit off Craigslist.

I just spoke with kinstor personally and i sent them the photos. He confirm to me that those are his own shoe. 

Last edited:
I just spoke with kinstor personally and i sent them the photos. He confirm to me that those are his own shoe. 

That's crazy, this is the first time I've heard of a customer speaking with any type of representative from the site.

How did you speak with them? I know they have an option on the site for chat, but you have to make a TB profile which is hard with the translations. Once you make a profile and sign in you can speak with them directly, but most of them don't speak English so it's pointless anyway. I'm surprised you got someone you can actually communicate with.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past these agents to buy from another place or try to pass off cheaper versions or replicas as the real product. I was seeing people get messed up 11's in the winter. The toe boxes would be mega crooked, like twisted. Or they would have bumps and ripples in them.

What is the best most trustworthy agent in for the people that have used them? Where is dude that ordered 20 times? I didn't even think there was that many shoes you could offer. he should have something to say on this.

If Rstore/Kinstor lowered their prices and set up a way to get in contact with American consumers directly they would see a massive influx in business.

They probably don't want too tho because they can be sued and shut down like a lot of the other Illegal/Chinese/GM sites.

Nike doesn't go after Illegal/GM outlets as much as Coach/Prada/True Religion does.

Ninja post an article about new balance and try's to tell me that should suffice as evidence for another brand......ok yeah
umm its exactly whats going on with da jordans...at this point you're just being difficult just cuz....

This thread is obnoxious.

it brings me back to my original point from yesterday. If you think they are fake, awesome. Then why are you here? If you don't wanna buy them then fine, don't. If you stated your opinion that's fine. Then let it go cus your not changing anyone's mind. Other than that you just wanna argue...

I don't even understand why you guys feel the need to defend GM shoes. If you buy and wear them, who gives a **** what these other dudes think and your never gonna change their mind either.

If you stopped arguing about the validity and theory of where they come from, you might get people to actually post photos of pairs and info so you can see for yourself.

This back and forth is monotonous. Aren't you tired of arguing your point? do you feel like your making headway in changing anyone's mind? Because your not...
MY MIND WAS CHANGED SO YOU ARE WRONG! 

U guys are being too picky. Ask yourself "if there was no hangtag would I even send these back?"

GM pairs obviously have hangtags at this point. You can cut the thing off when it comes in. It's not like you have to wear it with the hangtag.

Your ordering from grey market sites and your expecting a completely legit pair.

The pictures I just posted, the shoes didn't come with a hangtag on them and they look the exact same as the rest of the royals I have seen including the photos of yours.

If the hangtag is the only thing preventing you from buying, you should stay away from GM shoes or just find comfort in knowing you can cut it off, lol.

Rstore and Kinstore get their sock from the same place anyway. So do the other 50 shops exactly like them on TB. You don't have to buy from just those two. There are shops with better ratings that less people order from. I wanna know where the closest collector's get their GM's from. They look CRAZY good.
YEA WE ARE BECAUSE A GREY MARKET SHOE IS COMPLETELY LEGIT- MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD AND LEARN SOMETHING NEW.

I agree, but just cut it off lol.

I mean your dealing with GM shoes bro. they aren't completely legit, weird **** happens with them. At least they don't have blue tinted soles lol
ONCE AGAIN THEY ARE COMPLETELY LEGIT

THERE IS NO HALF LEGIT HALF FAKE PAIR

I THINK WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY IS THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE FLAWS BECAUSE THERE IS NO QUALITY CHECKS EVERY SHOE MADE GETS SOLD THATS WHERE GREY MARKETS DIFFER FROM RD PAIRS I THOUGHT YOU READ EVER PAGE OF THIS THREAD YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS MAN!

Is this real life?

Your behavior is completely unacceptable.

I suggest you stop before they lock the thread, this page is not a platform for personal attacks, stop.

Thank god for the block option.

Last edited:
Ninja post an article about new balance and try's to tell me that should suffice as evidence for another brand......ok yeah

Good thing your not a lawyer because if you were proving a case it wouldn't work out....quotes from "reputable online sources" and articles about other clothing brands.....

Only thing your article proves is its possible......it's also possible to walk on the moon so the idea of perfect replica being made outside a factory is a strong possibility......I don't see why you don't understand that
I called it Ninja, I knew some one was going to say "That only means its happening with New Balance"
You're just being difficult now. It's happening with all brands bud. Are you just not capable of making inferences of your own? First it was "GM were all just high quality fakes", then it was "okay air randy makes GM shoes with the same materials, in the same factories, but everyone is still selling high quality fakes". Whether you want to accept it or not its happening. These Chinese factories are privately owned NOT OWNED BY NIKE. These factories are selling shoes out of the front door to Nike and Nike authorized retailers and out of the back door too all these websites like marqueesole, sole up, sneakerape, and toabao sellers. They even sell to local retailers in the area. Their goal is to maximize profit.

Maybe this will spoon feed you some more info.
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2011/08/19/discussion-are-they-legit-if-nike-doesnt-approve/

Is this real life?

I suggest you stop before they lock the thread, this page is not a platform for personal attacks, stop.

I think your behavior is completely unacceptable - You threaten to block me because my opinion is different than yours what exactly was offensive in this post. (see Below)

you said people expect grey market shoes to be completely legit. That means that you think they are fake! there is no in between you are confused.

you kept saying over and over again that opinions will not be changed that is not true at all. Im sure i am not the only one.  

If you are going to block me over the comment below you need to get some thicker skin.

JOEYD12 PLEASE READ THIS SLOWLY.............................

MY MIND WAS CHANGED SO PLEASE STOP RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW NO ONES MIND WILL BE CHANGED. IF YOU WERE TO TAKE SOME TIME AND READ THIS THREAD FROM PAGE ONE ON YOUR MIND WILL BE CHANGED TOO.

if you do not like grey market shoes then why would you keep coming back to this thread? I think you are the one trying to change peoples minds.

I think your behavior is completely unacceptable - You threaten to block me because my opinion is different than yours what exactly was offensive in this post. (see Below)
you said people expect grey market shoes to be completely legit. That means that you think they are fake! there is no in between you are confused.
you kept saying over and over again that opinions will not be changed that is not true at all. Im sure i am not the only one.  
If you are going to block me over the comment below you need to get some thicker skin.

JOEYD12 PLEASE READ THIS SLOWLY.............................

MY MIND WAS CHANGED SO PLEASE STOP RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW NO ONES MIND WILL BE CHANGED. IF YOU WERE TO TAKE SOME TIME AND READ THIS THREAD FROM PAGE ONE ON YOUR MIND WILL BE CHANGED TOO.

if you do not like grey market shoes then why would you keep coming back to this thread? I think you are the one trying to change peoples minds.

I don't disagree with you, you just don't understand that. GM SHOES ARE NOT LEGIT NIKE APPROVED SHOES.

NOT ALL BUT SOME, HAVE SMALL DIFFERENCES FROM RELEASE DAY PAIRS. IT DOESN'T MEAN I THINK THEY ARE FAKE.

I HAVE ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT THEY ATE NOT LEGIT NIKE ISSUED SHOES AND BECAUSE THEY ARE PRACTICALLY IDENTICAL, IT WOULDN'T BOTHER ME TO OWN OR WEAR A PAIR.

Out of all the people denying that GM shoes are real or legit, Why would you chose to quote me and argue with me when I clearly have said numerous times I wanna buy a GM shoe and have posted many times supporting the GM shoe argument that they are mostly identical? I never said GM shoes are completely fake... Out of all the people on the this thread that directly say "GM SHOES ARE FAKE" and you choose to argue with someone that pretty much agrees with you...

I've gotten into debates on niketalk, but never got in a debate with someone that shares the same opinion I do, this is a first for me.

And once again I said "CAN WE ALL STOP DEBATING BEAUSE IF YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND AND NO MORE DEBATE IS REQUIRED"

EVEN THOUGH I DON'T THINK GM SHOES ARE COMPLETELY FAKE:
If I started to argue with you that GM shoes are completely 100% fake, would it change your mind after reading this entire thread???!

No, it wouldn't.... SO ONCE AGAIN THAT BRINGS ME BACK TO MY POINT THAT AT THIS TIME IN THE THREAD, NOBODY IS CHANGING THEIR MIND IF THEY HAVE READ THE ENTIRE THEAD.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

and I'm blocking you because your behavior is unacceptable for someone that says they're a 32 year old adult. Capping out and hijacking the thread, multiple quoting me, calling me out and trying to argue with me over something I don't even believe or have never said.

I tried PMing you and you just wanna continue on the thread with this nonsense. you've embarrassed yourself and at this point me, enough.

This is how threads get locked. Stupid arguments that have no point...

STOP. This thread is not a platform for your personal attacks.

Last edited:
Is this real life?

grin.gif

After reading this thread, I'm going to take the plunge and grab a pair of GM's to compare to the retail version that I have that are still DS..

Most of us have collections that are so large that if we chose to purchase and wear a GM shoe, no one would would ever question it anyway .. Especially if we're identical.. Just my opinion.

you really need to get some thicker skin. You want to know why I called you out this is why I called you out.

Your ordering from grey market sites and your expecting a completely legit pair.

You still do not get it we are not arguing the same thing I would never make a statement like that. (see above) you cannot have a half legit pair of shoes they either are or the arnt. there is no in between plain and simple

I think a grey market shoes are %100 legit

How do you know that everyone has read this all the way through? someone jumps on here and says its not completely legit makes me wonder if he read any thing at all.

I think I sent you the first PM but whatever makes you look good right?

there are 104 pages now of people arguing this point if they were going to lock it they would of done it a long time ago.

Embarrassed my self hahahahahaha I do not get embarrassed - ever, I promise life will get easier if you stop worrying about what other people think of you. 

I do not believe that three people sent you a pm asking what my problem is nor do I care.

Do not send me a PM then respond to me on the forum and then get mad because I reply to your post on the forum.

Im not attacking you in any way just pointing out the comments you made that do not make any since at all.  

Im still waiting for you to tell me what was offensive about my first post that got you all bent out of shape?

After reading this thread, I'm going to take the plunge and grab a pair of GM's to compare to the retail version that I have that are still DS..

Most of us have collections that are so large that if we chose to purchase and wear a GM shoe, no one would would ever question it anyway .. Especially if we're identical.. Just my opinion.

No one would be able to tell the difference anyway, other than icy soled 11's with the darker blue sole... And the retro 88's with the dark thick print. And only people with with the 88's can tell the difference. those are the only differences I've seen in pairs. I don't understand why the retro 88's have such dark print when the BC3's print is fine.

you really need to get some thicker skin. You want to know why I called you out this is why I called you out.

You still do not get it we are not arguing the same thing I would never make a statement like that. (see above) you cannot have a half legit pair of shoes they either are or the arnt. there is no in between plain and simple

I think a grey market shoes are %100 legit

How do you know that everyone has read this all the way through? someone jumps on here and says its not completely legit makes me wonder if he read any thing at all.

I think I sent you the first PM but whatever makes you look good right?
there are 104 pages now of people arguing this point if they were going to lock it they would of done it a long time ago.

Embarrassed my self hahahahahaha I do not get embarrassed - ever, I promise life will get easier if you stop worrying about what other people think of you. 
I do not believe that three people sent you a pm asking what my problem is nor do I care.
Do not send me a PM then respond to me on the forum and then get mad because I reply to your post on the forum.

Im not attacking you in any way just pointing out the comments you made that do not make any since at all.  

Im still waiting for you to tell me what was offensive about my first post that got you all bent out of shape?

I've made my point numerous times. Your behavior is unacceptable, and clearly everyone sees it but you. Multiple posts quoting me, capping out, Who does that? Because I said GM shoes aren't completely legit?

So icy dark blue soled Space Jams, Concords and CG's are 100% legit?

And I'm positive I PMED you first. and I'm also positive you took it back to the thread.

And unlike you, I care about what the niketalk community thinks about me, because I would like to maintain a good reputation in this community, and it's blatantly apparent by your behavior that you don't.

I'm done speaking to you. Quote me or address me again on the threads and I'm blocking you.

I've made my point numerous times. Your behavior is unacceptable, and clearly everyone sees it but you. Multiple posts quoting me, capping out, Who does that? Because I said GM shoes aren't completely legit?

So icy dark blue soled Space Jams, Concords and CG's are 100% legit?

And I'm positive I PMED you first. and I'm also positive you took it back to the thread.

And unlike you, I care about what the niketalk community thinks about me, because I would like to maintain a good reputation in this community, and it's blatantly apparent by your behavior that you don't.

I'm done speaking to you. Quote me or address me again on the threads and I'm blocking you.
Hey make sure and tell the Nike Talk community you were Prom King and Captain of the football team and tell them about all the Models you slept with. and tell them you are a Millionaire at 27 years old! hahahahaha this guy is a.................. Well I wont say it nikeTalk mods do not want any name calling.

In 3 years you will not be able to tell the grey market shoes from release day so yes they are 100% legit they just look really good right now.

I think the pic below clears up who pm'd who first. nice try though now  the NikeTalk community knows you are a liar.

Last edited:
Son Googled how to spell hypocrite.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Just leave now
sick.gif
Im glad you think thats funny 

Nike talks spell check is terrible I wanted to check it to make sure it is right. My spelling is better than most on Niketalk

Im not leaving this is a grey market thread why do you keep coming back?

He wins guys... He's a better athlete than me lol.

Since you wanna post screen shots...
View media item 505288
Wrong.

We all lose for having to witness this nonsense. Immature ******** that I've taken part in entirely too long...

Last edited:
Why does it seem that its really only jordans thats getting G.M pairs? I don't see a whole lot of lebrons / kobes / Kds when surfing through some of these sites...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom