Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol just seen da post comparing replica gold to replica sneakers. Replicas will be replicas know matter how convincing someone is trying to b.

Somebody cop the royals and do a comparison. That's the final showdown if whether or not the shoe game is done for good! 

Lol just seen da post comparing replica gold to replica sneakers. Replicas will be replicas know matter how convincing someone is trying to b.
so you telling me you throwing away a solid gold watch regardless if it was a replica rolex? doubt it.
laugh.gif

those dont exist anymore though cuz gold prices skyrocketed.

Somebody cop the royals and do a comparison. That's the final showdown if whether or not the shoe game is done for good! 
1's are relatively easy to replicate, im more worried about the cork grey markets, if they can accurately replicate those, then that's a different story.

so you telling me you throwing away a solid gold watch regardless if it was a replica rolex? doubt it. :lol:

yeah id throw that **** away if its a fake rolex. Maybe if I could strip the gold off I would do that and sell the real gold, but the watch itself would be worthless to me

so you telling me you throwing away a solid gold watch regardless if it was a replica rolex? doubt it. :lol:

Who said anything bout throwing away. Try to get da money back some how, or give it away. Throwing something good is not an option.

I'm curious what Ninjahoods thoughts are on grey market yeezy,s... Are there any currently out there that are the equivalent if those taobao 3rd shift whatever space jams? And if there isn't, why haven't the factories started making perfect "replicas" aka grey markets?? It's not like the yeezy 2 should be that hard to replicate or reproduce from a quality perspective compared to say a foam posite which IMO would require more skills and better technology and higher quality materials etc

Learned today that "unauthorized" Lebron Corks are about to hit the market. And Toro 4s are already available for sale for only a few bucks above retail. lol it's a wrap. Sneaker game is done. 

Its bout to be
Sneaker game, hip hop in new york, messed up

I'm curious what Ninjahoods thoughts are on grey market yeezy,s... Are there any currently out there that are the equivalent if those taobao 3rd shift whatever space jams? And if there isn't, why haven't the factories started making perfect "replicas" aka grey markets?? It's not like the yeezy 2 should be that hard to replicate or reproduce from a quality perspective compared to say a foam posite which IMO would require more skills and better technology and higher quality materials etc
grey market yeezys dont exist.....yet. just high quality fakes.

however, grey market yeezys ARE coming soon, according to da "sky is falling" feeling in that yeezy thread in da nike thread

laugh.gif

remember, grey markets are illegal because distribution & authorization not because materials (they're identical to retail pairs)

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but depending on the price, I will GLADLY buy a pair of grey market Yeezys.

^^ on the jersey question. It depends on da price. If its too good of a price den chances are dey replicas. Nowadays da makers are getting more on point, on da look of it. So its hard to tell.

Ya I was kinda feeling that they'd be making an appearance too and I agree about being unauthorized bc of other factors not materials. I'm just wondering why it's taken this long I guess. I mean if the materials are out there and there's money to be made then u know the triads want in

Also, wish I could find the one discussion thread I read in here from a while back where rock deep pretty much confirms a lot of what ninja says (FYI to all u skeptics bc rock deep was like a god to most around here)

Hate to say it, but depending on the price, I will GLADLY buy a pair of grey market Yeezys.
500x1000px-LL-b5373b59_359laup.jpeg

like i said, they're coming....its gonna get to da point where if you dont have a receipt you'll never know for sure when you purchase

sneakers online.

welcome to da new normal.

By the way, there's "sky is falling" feeling in the Yeezy thread because there's a new red Yeezy 2 colorway coming.

and like i said,....

2013050801451188386877.jpg

look at da carbon fiber... ^^^^ this pair is da "perfect space jams" which DO NOT HAVE carbon fiber, and have MORE BLUE tint, da grey market

don't have da same kind of tint...THESE are da ones you see on MOST people's feet as they're only 99 bucks at all da fake sites.

da grey markets are in da 200+ dollar range.

Has been said the new grey market space jams come with the blue sole

U already admitted this, lets not have to go through it again haha

seeing every site stock up on Royals.......****. never gonna get a 2nd pair now lol

i really wanna see what the differences are

seeing every site stock up on Royals.......****. never gonna get a 2nd pair now lol

i really wanna see what the differences are

They look shinier than the legit Royals, but that might be the photo. When these replica companies realize the hype surrounding these OG 1's forget about it. They are so easy to replicate, and honestly the quality on 1's is always weird, even legit JB 1's. pretty much all my pairs of 1's the left shoe is taller than the right, I've noticed this is a common problem. I'll even check pairs in store before I buy them so see which ones aren't so bad- for the 1's I can actually buy in store.

So grey market Space Jams are wack, but you would rock grey market Yeezy 2's? lol

I honestly don't care what people do with their own money, or what they wanna wear. But I guarantee if they come out with grey market identical Yeezy 2's half the people on this thread would cop, and the other half would want too, they just wouldn't admit it.

If they do start coming out with identical shoes that are grey market, it will force JB to start making more pairs available or lose out money to the grey market companies.

And at the end of the day, nobody is winning or losing his argument because it's all a matter of personal opinion and how YOU feel about the grey market. The only problem with it, is people selling them as authentic and ripping people off, that's the real problem with it.

like i said, they're coming....its gonna get to da point where if you dont have a receipt you'll never know for sure when you purchase

sneakers online.

Whether you agree with Ninja or not this is the truth . Buying online unless it's on release day is a crap shoot , these grey markets joints are getting as good as the offical joints. And the only way you will know for certain if the shoes you have are 100% is if you get them from a store yourself or order them on release day from the retail sites. Buying shoes is becoming a job . There are about 3/4 more shoes i'd like them i'm done for the most part ... there will always be a few releases that bring me back every once in awhile but after the 4 on my list i'm pretty much done.

sneakers online.

A receipt means nothing anyways. what does it take for someone to get a receipt from their real pair and give you a grey market pair with that receipt? How do i order off of tao i wanna give it a shot?

The Royals are coming out around the same time as the Corks...as in...the next week or two. And the Yeezys are actually handmade by a special vendor/factory out in China and are not your average "replica" Yeezys. I've been following them on instagram and they have posted very detailed pics of the entire process. It's pretty scary how far they're willing to go actually. They post comparison pics of authentic yeezys and theirs and as you can see above, they are damn near perfect. But the rumored price is probably going to scare off a lot of people...because in the end you're still buying a fake.

Welcome to the new norm everybody. These Chinese factories are well aware of what sneakers are hot. Corks, Royals, yeezys...sneakers you THOUGHT were the rarest in the game are easily accessible from your computer and by doing a little homework.

The only problem with it, is people selling them as authentic and ripping people off, that's the real problem with it.
But you're not really ripping anyone off because if you're selling an unauthorized pair, technically they're getting what they pay for. The only issue being it's origin is cloudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom