Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the hell would you care if he sells them on Craigslist? :lol:

He didn't list them as "authentic", he clearly stated that they were grey.You wanna' avoid fakes and grey markets? Cop from a major retailer with an official Nike account. Nike will get richer and you can be sure that your kicks were officially approved by Nike and that them and the retailer were the sole profit makers. If cats stopped copping these shoes on the second hand market for exorbitant prices, this BS hype that we are dealing with would die out. I hope that these fakes become so rampant and exact in quality, that the second hand market falls apart completely and cats won't be able to sell any Js for more than $50 over retail. If I was a reseller, I wouldn't feel that way, but as a consumer, it is the best thing that can happen. I would love to cop every pair of Js that drops at retail from an official seller, but I dont' have time to wait in line and the major websites usually crash and sell out within minutes. Resellers and hypebeasts and Nike's BS limited quantities have made it a PITA to get official kicks at retail or even close to retail these days.
trying to say dey grey market when you clearly stated dey are fakes

That's all that you got from my post? A semantics argument?

>D

Last edited:
the only reason i cop from ebay is get ds older pairs that i like, or try and find a nice deal. i have never went to ebay and copped kicks for resller price of pairs i misssed out. what gots me worry is know i dont know what i getting or what im putting on my foot.

if they did not come from any authorized stores on the date it was released then they are fake no matter how you look at it.

This thread would have been locked if this would have been years back.

:smh:

the only reason i cop from ebay is get ds older pairs that i like, or try and find a nice deal. i have never went to ebay and copped kicks for resller price of pairs i misssed out. what gots me worry is know i dont know what i getting or what im putting on my foot.

If you cop from Ebay, you may have already purchased grey market kicks.

if they did not come from any authorized stores on the date it was released then they are fake no matter how you look at it.

mean.gif
amen. 

k so BenTrill got ******* on & now he tryna justify it by sayin they're bad fakes & **** lmfao

bruh point out what the differences are

i have a release day pair & wouldn't buy grey market kicks, but im still tryna find out whats different

u sayin u wouldnt let ya uncle touch em & ****, but still haven't pointed out the flaws

only thing ive seen written in here bout em is theres glue stains & the blue on the sole is painted sloppy............so when u gonna point out how thats diff than release day pairs lmfaoo

the ***** look identical. im just tryna protect myself for when i cop a 2nd pair

but BenTrill in here bein ignant gettin ******* on

If I posted those same pics with a receipt from an authorized store would you question their authenticity? Don't think I don't have a few tricks up my sleeve...

What if someone were to cop some legit concords from Finishline, then cop some grey markets and swap 'em out then return 'em? If the quality is as great as you all say it is, it is possible that some people here have purchased grey markets from official authorized retailers. :lol:

so if i buy kicks off Flightclub they're fake to u? aight bruh

lmfao

amen. 

Yeah I agree. Fakes back in the day were different tho. I remember the swap meet fakes that were misshapen and terrible in quality, sole falling off after a few wears, wrong colors, etc. I am not denying that they are fake, but if the quality is identical, then the only difference is that Nike and Finishline or whoever didn't get their cut of the pie. I have yet to see these super fakes, or "authentics" or "grey markets", but I am eager to see them with my own eyes to compare with official releases.

The evolution of the shoe game.

I should write the book. Too bad nobody would read it haha. Shoeheads dont buy books like that.

Last edited:
:lol:

If a breeder has puppies and sells them, then afterwards the dog has puppies on its own, does that make that new batch of puppies fake?

Just because the breeder didn't authorize its dog to reproduce more puppies?

Lets use logic here....

Illegal? Yes. Unauthorized? Definitely. Fake? No.

I think the problem more of you should look at this as is a matter of the law. Not the authenticity of the item itself.

These shoes are just as "real" as the ones you camped out for. They just arent as legal.

Stop looking for differences in the shoes because there aren't any. Even retail pairs come out with differences.

Last edited:

If a breeder has puppies and sells them, then afterwards the dog has puppies on its own, does that make that new batch of puppies fake?

Lets use logic here....

I think the problem more of you should look at this as is a matter of the law. Not the authenticity of the item itself.

These shoes are just as "real" as the ones you camped out for. They just arent as legal.

Stop looking for differences in the shoes because there aren't any. Even retail pairs come out with differences.
this is a pretty good point

im coming with dat ether tommorrow. when you guys cool down. try and think about what i said and reread my posts so you guys can understand me. laters good time arguing bout what i said or didnt say. I will be back. droping dat ether on you hating. Coming at yall with some knowledge. time to get some rest. peace

Enough with the analogies please. Not just u. But everyone

There isnt anything that compares to this situation.

And damnit, now we have pics of the royals

So we can tell a difference with xi and the royals. NOT IDENTICAL. The two we have seen pics to judge.

Still wanna bet that all the rest of these GM shoes are identical?

Told u there would be little dofferences

why doesnt jordan spend the money and buy a bad *** laser machine to sketch the # shoe out of # on all legit pairs. use a sophisticated design that cannot be duplicated. problem solved.

You think JB will eat that cost? No, they'll pass it on to you. Then you'll complain about that.

then those factories will get those lasers and the problems starts all over

get real, they are all made in the SAME factory kids. get it through your heads.

Lets use logic here....

Yep. If these factories get their hands on a real retail pair, they can replicate it exactly. That has always been the case.They never did it before, because it wasn't worth it. They would throw some cheap materials together and rush 'em out quick, and slang 'em for $50 to people who couldn't afford the real releases.But now that resellers have destroyed the kick game, and people who have cheese to cop authentic releases can't even find them, or refuse to pay triple retail, these factories are realizing that they can use the better materials and focus on quality, and get a higher fee for the kicks.

Last edited:
Get it through our heads?

Would love to see your proof?

How do u know they dont just move it all to their other non nike factories, just to cover their *** in case? Not saying this is what i think, just another possibility

We have seen no proof they are made in same place

Only the opposite. Two sifferent models and we have found differenxes in both

Sorry but blue soles on sjs, crammed 23 and a smaller cotton tab the 23 is placed on.

Then the dofferences in the royals is more than just something like "even retail pairs have diffs)

Yall grasping at straws saying the royals are easily distinguishable.

I note the poorly placed NA tag and poorly molded sole, but those are flaws we've seen on Jordan Is and Dunks forever and not every GM pair has these flaws.

Get it through our heads?

Would love to see your proof?

How do u know they dont just move it all to their other non nike factories, just to cover their *** in case? Not saying this is what i think, just another possibility

We have seen no proof they are made in same place

Only the opposite. Two sifferent models and we have found differenxes in both

i didnt read every post but i seen like 10 paragraphs posts but what are the differences in those royals? :nerd:

they are same materials and everything, they are just sloppy as hell. you think they are taking all these materials by the truck load and moving them off site? yea right man. i mean anything is possible but im 98% sure they are NOT doing that

im coming with dat ether tommorrow. when you guys cool down. try and think about what i said and reread my posts so you guys can understand me. laters good time arguing bout what i said or didnt say. I will be back. droping dat ether on you hating. Coming at yall with some knowledge. time to get some rest. peace

:rofl:

Son, the only ether you are smelling is that potent batch that Jumpmankb dropped on you when he posted your PM asking to pay $350 for some kicks that you personally designated as "fakes". If you bringing ether tomorrow, it is because it is still staining your clothes from tonight.

View media item 434880

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

Son is SERIOUS. Dat ether has been PROMISED

then those factories will get those lasers and the problems starts all over

get real, they are all made in the SAME factory kids. get it through your heads.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

Seriously though, I dunno if you just picked me out randomly, but I've never argued they WEREN'T made in the same place. Just stating the already high costs of authorized kicks will get higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom