Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you get a solid pair...then yea you really can't tell the difference.  it's just a gamble cus no quality control.  

It seems tempting to spend some $ on GMs , but with all the ¿?¿? that circulate around them , I'll be standing ,where Ive always stood for the past 13yrs, and that's beside my Authorized Retail Pairs Only Policy..

I aint gonna be paying $400 for a perfect pair, although for the sole and the leather on the back $190 is as good as it gets on my feet. Gonna wear them until it's destroy. 

T2.JMpXX4bXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T2vO7uXgNaXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T2_hgoXmlaXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T22EOoXchdXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T275ZuXaFaXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T2cPjUXa8bXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T23fIuXcRaXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T2MxWLXiNcXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T2zBIjXaXbXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T2JQcvXe4XXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T2E0UuXiXaXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

T2ALWlXhBcXXXXXXXX_!!411295333.jpg

Looking at the multiple stray stitching.....definitely a b grade.....but then again, my release day bla k/red aj 11 were just as bad. But those are still legit. Prob would have been an outlet bound shoe if not for the limited tag

Idk bout those WC4s at best GM if not b-grade or reps?
Something just looks off with them especially the purpleish tint of the cement print on the heel

Last edited:
Those royals look awesome, i see nothing different than RD pairs.

Last edited:
Those royals look damn good. I have no clue where to start when it comes to ordering from taobao or i would hop on those for $190

not sure why they call them fake or variant unless they really are. GM pair are legit as we have discussed. but like i said take a good quality GM and you cant tell the difference.

Well if the 2 pairs in the pic are what they say they are then there are noticeable differences. The "fake" definitely has a higher profile. The air bag area is smaller on the fake pair and that black part of the midsole towards the toe is bigger . Looks like the shades of red are off as well. Grey on the sole is also different.

You can pick apart two retail authentic pairs though, just how JB rolls these days

But for all we know they both could be fake or both be real ya know ..

Last edited:
Well if the 2 pairs in the pic are what they say they are then there are noticeable differences. The "fake" definitely has a higher profile. The air bag area is smaller on the fake pair and that black part of the midsole towards the toe is bigger . Looks like the shades of red are off as well. Grey on the sole is also different.

You can pick apart two retail authentic pairs though, just how JB rolls these days

But for all we know they both could be fake or both be real ya know ..

You are correct. I just noticed the air bags and the midsoles.... But the sad part is these differences are on authentics as well

exactly which is why i didnt say anything but they are damn good. those differences can easily be found on all pairs. either that or those might be first production run pair? who knows. we will see soon enough with RD pairs coming out in a week.

These are the only major thing that's off to me, others are just minor stitching problems and I bet that 99 percent of people wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

The shape it too square compared to the official version.

Last edited:
These are the only major thing that's off to me, others are just minor stitching problems and I bet that 99 percent of people wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

View media item 483885

The shape it too square compared to the official version.

are others like this too? could just be one pair. check the other sites pics? if they are all the same then well yea :lol:

To me its simple if its not authorized its fake point blank be my guess and please buy all the gm pais off the streets they have no buisness there

are others like this too? could just be one pair. check the other sites pics? if they are all the same then well yea
laugh.gif
These are worn GM pairs another NTer send me a week ago and they are exactly like mine, so maybe you're right that it could  be just one pair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom