GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Ive been kinda following the GM stuff lowkey and here is my take on the situation....the shoes are in fact real it just didn't get the OK from nike...i would say they are pretty much some B grades at best that didn't pass inspection...every shoe is not the same...a shoe will have a flaw somewhere regardless back then you could tell if someone has a FAKE pair vs a real pair....i'm sorry but aint no way you can tell me GM= fake when XI has the real carbon fiber and also the boxes to them as well? When back then all you got was a white or brown box with a EMS stamped and that was it...for those of you that curious why don't you just buy a pair and see for your self instead of listening to biased opinion on the matter because at the end of the day they are just shoes...Most people who are against it are the people that just want to have the shoe to themselves....let the people who buy GM live....
nah there completely fake

Ive been kinda following the GM stuff lowkey and here is my take on the situation....the shoes are in fact real it just didn't get the OK from nike...i would say they are pretty much some B grades at best that didn't pass inspection...every shoe is not the same...a shoe will have a flaw somewhere regardless back then you could tell if someone has a FAKE pair vs a real pair....i'm sorry but aint no way you can tell me GM= fake when XI has the real carbon fiber and also the boxes to them as well? When back then all you got was a white or brown box with a EMS stamped and that was it...for those of you that curious why don't you just buy a pair and see for your self instead of listening to biased opinion on the matter because at the end of the day they are just shoes...Most people who are against it are the people that just want to have the shoe to themselves....let the people who buy GM live....
nah fam. if thats the conclusion you came to you havent read up enough on the topic.GM's have as much to do with nike as the yeezy boosts have to do with nike. And we know that for a fact. Gms are not made in "the same factories, by the same people, with the same materials" that myth is dead. There are shops set up in china SPECIFICALLY for counterfeiting. They make fakes of all shoes of all brands, yeezy 2s being made right next to adidas ultra boosts. Theyre nothinh but higher quality fakes but theyre still 100% fake and they ALWAYS have flaws, consistently the same flaws at that. Fake 11s consistently high Patent leather cuts, consistently stretched 23s, consistently misaligned pods on the bottom. GM 1s ALWAYS have color issues. There is not a single pair of GM royals that has the proper shade of blue, not a single pair of royals has the wings logo positioned the right way. Even the bottoms of GM 1s have different texture when compared to the retail 1s. And there are more flaws that across all pairs of jordans. I havent even mentioned other brands fakes like adidas and higher end shoes like jaspers. and theyre ALL made by the same fake factory.

Just because you havent done enough research to actually know what to look for,or dont care about the differences doesnt mean they arent there. If your're still looking at carbon fiber to tell you if your 11s are fake or real i advice you catch up to 2015 bro. Or even atleast 2012, because we've known fakes were using what looks like real carbon fiber since the first round of icey space jams came out back in 2011-2012.

nah fam. if thats the conclusion you came to you havent read up enough on the topic.GM's have as much to do with nike as the yeezy boosts have to do with nike. And we know that for a fact. Gms are not made in "the same factories, by the same people, with the same materials" that myth is dead. There are shops set up in china SPECIFICALLY for counterfeiting. They make fakes of all shoes of all brands, yeezy 2s being made right next to adidas ultra boosts. Theyre nothinh but higher quality fakes but theyre still 100% fake and they ALWAYS have flaws, consistently the same flaws at that. Fake 11s consistently high Patent leather cuts, consistently stretched 23s, consistently misaligned pods on the bottom. GM 1s ALWAYS have color issues. There is not a single pair of GM royals that has the proper shade of blue, not a single pair of royals has the wings logo positioned the right way. Even the bottoms of GM 1s have different texture when compared to the retail 1s. And there are more flaws that across all pairs of jordans. I havent even mentioned other brands fakes like adidas and higher end shoes like jaspers. and theyre ALL made by the same fake factory.

Just because you havent done enough research to actually know what to look for,or dont care about the differences doesnt mean they arent there. If your're still looking at carbon fiber to tell you if your 11s are fake or real i advice you catch up to 2015 bro. Or even atleast 2012, because we've known fakes were using what looks like real carbon fiber since the first round of icey space jams came out back in 2011-2012.

How do you actually know for sure? have you traveled all the way over to china/japan and looked and saw for yourself? Sorry unless you can provide me with more proof ( no something you reseached from other threads) with your claim then i may believe you however theres no way you could say those are fake because you did not get them from footlocker, etc..... what you say if nike just came out the blue and did a refresh on some space jams? what would your excuse be? they already refreshed the low tops so you cant hit me with the limited crap either.

How do you actually know for sure? have you traveled all the way over to china/japan and looked and saw for yourself? Sorry unless you can provide me with more proof ( no something you reseached from other threads) with your claim then i may believe you however theres no way you could say those are fake because you did not get them from footlocker, etc..... what you say if nike just came out the blue and did a refresh on some space jams? what would your excuse be? they already refreshed the low tops so you cant hit me with the limited crap either.

Read the thread.

What do you mean if nike did a refresh on the space jams? if the space jams were going to drop we'd know about it just like every other release we find out about them. youre assuming that the only difference is where they come from and thats not true, there actual physical differences that can that set fakes apart from real shoes.

This the problem with a lot of NT folk. we're in the age of the internet. Niketalk is not the only place where people go to talk about sneakers. head over to r/repsneakers on reddit. Its a forum a lot like this one dedicated to replica sneakers. and its not the only replica sub either. the chinese people that own the websites/factories post frequently asking for input on how they can improve their shoes, suggestions on what to make next, and general promotion for their site. you can actually talk to the people responsible for producing fakes. and i have done so on multiple occasions. they cater to customers who know exactly what they are buying and have no problem answering questions. there also tons of indepth reviews on tons of different fakes of all quality tiers. again dont take my word for it. actually do the research.

What do you mean if nike did a refresh on the space jams? if the space jams were going to drop we'd know about it just like every other release we find out about them. youre assuming that the only difference is where they come from and thats not true, there actual physical differences that can that set fakes apart from real shoes.

This the problem with a lot of NT folk. we're in the age of the internet. Niketalk is not the only place where people go to talk about sneakers. head over to r/repsneakers on reddit. Its a forum a lot like this one dedicated to replica sneakers. and its not the only replica sub either. the chinese people that own the websites/factories post frequently asking for input on how they can improve their shoes, suggestions on what to make next, and general promotion for their site. you can actually talk to the people responsible for producing fakes. and i have done so on multiple occasions. they cater to customers who know exactly what they are buying and have no problem answering questions. there also tons of indepth reviews on tons of different fakes of all quality tiers. again dont take my word for it. actually do the research.

If the shoe is made in the SAME factory how is it considered fake? please explain that one to me.

I dont know how knowledgeable you actually are with fakes but "david" is a huge supplier for fakes. probably one of the largest actually. youll see tons of pictures online that have the name david on them.

here are 2 threads of him literally interacting with buyers. one of them even has him saying he'll tell the factory to cancel the current pattern on the boost rep theyre making because of so many complaints. Please explain to me why they wouldnt be able to get the pattern right if it was the same factory? Like i said, do your research because keeping up low key has not done anything for you.

skip to 1:40

UA AJ11 dissected by apple magazine in Hong Kong

the UA got no air in the air units and also got 5 tubes instead of 4 like the authentics

Last edited:
I dont know how knowledgeable you actually are with fakes but "david" is a huge supplier for fakes. probably one of the largest actually. youll see tons of pictures online that have the name david on them.

here are 2 threads of him literally interacting with buyers. one of them even has him saying he'll tell the factory to cancel the current pattern on the boost rep theyre making because of so many complaints. Please explain to me why they wouldnt be able to get the pattern right if it was the same factory? Like i said, do your research because keeping up low key has not done anything for you.

View media item 1712566View media item 1712581

i will do my own research meaning i will buy a pair of one of the shoes i own and compare... i'm not going off what someone else says about this.

skip to 1:40

UA AJ11 dissected by apple magazine in Hong Kong

the UA got no air in the air units and also got 5 tubes instead 4 of like the authentics
i will do my own research meaning i will buy a pair of one of the shoes i own and compare... i'm not going off what someone else says about this.
why even waste your money when there are people all over the internet that have already proven they are different. if the differences dont matter to you that one thing. but if youre looking for what you could on the shelves of a legit retailer you wont be getting that from a GM shoe. Point blank period. Theyre comparable at the very best but theyre not the same.

View media item 1712566View media item 1712581

P6VBHpQ.gif
tumblr_lmdp8axGCg1qkrirro1_400.gif

GM are fake. It's basically buying store brand cola versus brand name
GM makers are putting in work on these recent releases now. Their newer batches of Jams are fresh and a fraction of the price. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't care and honestly if someone calls me out, and I have the dignity to admit it. You can pick up the latest batch of Space Yambs and the recent 11's for $85, and it's a decent product.

End of the day, as long as you don't sell it as an authentic product. It's all cool, and just like fake Yeezys, tell the haters to kick it. But for most shoes honestly go retail before considering reps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom