Grindtime (US) vs Fliptop (PI) updates on pg 1

dirtbagdan killed it... anygma had sick verses, but zero delivery. i guess dirtbagdan got a taste of his own medicine...

dirtbagdan killed it... anygma had sick verses, but zero delivery. i guess dirtbagdan got a taste of his own medicine...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakername

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Don't get me wrong or anything but I honestly thought that DBD should have won that rap battle. Anyways, regardless of the result it was fun to watch.

Totally agree with you man. I find fliptop judging biased. Big fan of the emcees but not the results. DBD vs. Anygma was an example of that. I'm pretty sure a good portion of the crowd didn't understand what Anygma was saying half the time. Another example was the Sin City vs. Skarm battle. Judges seemed to play safe with that one too. Nevertheless, I hope Fliptop grows even bigger and stays for the long run.
Wait. Did you have Skarm or Sincity winning that one?

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Don't get me wrong or anything but I honestly thought that DBD should have won that rap battle. Anyways, regardless of the result it was fun to watch.

Totally agree with you man. I find fliptop judging biased. Big fan of the emcees but not the results. DBD vs. Anygma was an example of that. I'm pretty sure a good portion of the crowd didn't understand what Anygma was saying half the time. Another example was the Sin City vs. Skarm battle. Judges seemed to play safe with that one too. Nevertheless, I hope Fliptop grows even bigger and stays for the long run.
Wait. Did you have Skarm or Sincity winning that one?

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

it was sincity.

Sorry let me re-phrase it. I knew Sincity won, but I was actually asking who everyone on this board thought won.

it was sincity.

Sorry let me re-phrase it. I knew Sincity won, but I was actually asking who everyone on this board thought won.

^ Sincity should have won that without the OT..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Fredo saying half-half for the trip
Id rather see Fredo vs Sincity or Protege

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yallayalla

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really?? I actually thought that Skarm should have won that battle and they shouldn't have went OT. SinCity only got one up on Skarm just because of that OT. I'm gonna have to watch that battle again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yallayalla

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really?? I actually thought that Skarm should have won that battle and they shouldn't have went OT. SinCity only got one up on Skarm just because of that OT. I'm gonna have to watch that battle again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Interesting battle... I'm amazed at Anygma's vocabulary but the cadence on his verses sounds too preachy for a rap battle.

Very well put. Definitely showed some depth and education there. Don't know anything about his background but I was floored by his choice of words.
DBD. Btw, Anygma's Ateneo ASSOC. I guess background has something to do with? 

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Interesting battle... I'm amazed at Anygma's vocabulary but the cadence on his verses sounds too preachy for a rap battle.

Very well put. Definitely showed some depth and education there. Don't know anything about his background but I was floored by his choice of words.
DBD. Btw, Anygma's Ateneo ASSOC. I guess background has something to do with? 

Originally Posted by robxdrew

it was sincity.

on my opinion it should have been skarm... he was killing sincity on all rounds!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

it was sincity.

on my opinion it should have been skarm... he was killing sincity on all rounds!

Back
Top Bottom