GS9 member turns down 15 year plea deal, gets sentence of 117 1/2 years

A reminder, you also have the option to pick and choose whether to pick up that gun or not. If one of those *** clowns shot someone you knew, im pretty sure you wouldnt be in here screaming why 100+ years whyyy?

If i grew up in a situation where things were black & white & i didn't know all too well how things like this happen then maybe i wouldn't be wondering why he got 100+

This dude didn't just wake up one day & say i'm gonna be a killer.

The way i see it the whole Government should be hit with conspiracy charges, their decisions create these environments which create these situations :smh:

I don't think anyone here disagrees with lil homie getting time. The issue here is sentencing disparities. I don't expect suburban softies to empathize though

kill someone in the street u a murderer, kill someone in "war" u a hero :smh:  

hope bro get an appeal or sum ****

what if both are murderers?

why do you want this guy on the streets. please explain and im going to assume that you dont have any kids with that mindset...

New York is trying to erase the growing gang problem. Guilty by association.

The problem is that bloods and crips came from jail in the first place.

I don't think anyone here disagrees with lil homie getting time. The issue here is sentencing disparities. I don't expect suburban softies to empathize though

Exactly. I mean he did multiple crimes and will do jail time that's not the issue my problem is how the hell do you go from 15 years to 117 ? As a person that has been in run ins with law enforcement and knows someone who's currently on Rikers awaiting trial for murder (no murder weapon and no witnesses) this **** is just crazy

He has 23 charges on him. That's like 5 years for each count. 117 isn't outrageous.

He didn't get 117 years off one charge. He got convicted on 23 ******* different things and some of yall mad he's not getting a tickle a slap and a kiss goodbye? 
laugh.gif

Dumb *** should've take then 15 when he had the chance.

Last edited:
Exactly. I mean he did multiple crimes and will do jail time that's not the issue my problem is how the hell do you go from 15 years to 117 ? As a person that has been in run ins with law enforcement and knows someone who's currently on Rikers awaiting trial for murder (no murder weapon and no witnesses) this **** is just crazy

He was under the RICO charge. Guilty by association added the other charges. He was present at multiple shootings though.

The 15 plea deal was guaranteed death in the streets.

The cops know that...with the info they were asking about other gs9 members and crimes he woulda been dead for sure.

So its either "15" or life.

Dude should've taken the plea. Again, 117 is high when you look at number of charges he had.

15 seems low in comparison, but that's probably because the deal would've dropped the number of charges significantly.

also what exactly are you giving up in that "plea" that gonna get your sentence from 117 to 15... Especially if they already have you under all these charges?

The 15 plea deal was guaranteed death in the streets.

The cops know that...with the info they were asking about other gs9 members and crimes he woulda been dead for sure.

So its either "15" or life.
You right. Either way he was getting ******. But I feel like opening negotiations wouldve at least given him a slim chance.
also what exactly are you giving up in that "plea" that gonna get your sentence from 117 to 15... Especially if they already have you under all these charges?
Everything. Bruh would've had to sing for 15 straight hours to get them 15 years.

Whatever the **** they want. If he was only present at some incidents, they can drop some charges if you tell them who actually did the shooting. They can ask where you getting the guns from etc.

there are some real idiots on here.

I'll be the first to talk **** about our justice system but to me this is a job well done.

This goof got offered 15 years and decided that wasn't good enough, he got what he deserved.

This isnt some kid who got hit with 35 years for an ounce of weed, this dude was out here regularly trying to kill people, let em do everyday.

Last edited:
Our justice system really picks and chooses who they wanna bury based upon social status & color & it's sickening. If these "crimes" had some consistency to them and everyone got the same treatment i wouldn't be SMH but the disparity is always there.
Yea ...but anytime u involved in gang activity or multiple bodies you getting the book thrown at u ...if he was a non gang member that shot somebody on the street he probly get 30 , be home in 15 or 20

He a dummy tho , lawyer straight up told him 15 or 80 n he still turned the deal down :lol: :smh:

kill someone in the street u a murderer, kill someone in "war" u a hero :smh:  

You tryna sound smart but couldn't sound dumber.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A wise man by the name of Terius Gray once said:
"I hate to be doin' 5 but 10 even worse
I'mma take it before the district attourney strike worse
Beside he know what I did and they got evidence
And I'm not about to play with them people inteligence
Mutha*****z try to stay, peep me at my residence
Chargin' me for homicide, they say it was negligent
**** it, I'mma accept my lick when it come to me
Now let me see how many of these ******* gon' run for me
****, my breath funky with a migraine headache
Big pissed off cause I know I made a mistake
But that's what I get ******' with ***** *** ******
And 2 dollar **** that'll trade you for cash figures"

I think they wanted him to sing and snitch to get that 15. He had to man up for the crimes he did solely and just take the wrap. He knew what he was getting himself into he just happened to get caught. It's a lot of dudes that dont.

The youngins in NY especially BK gotta relax

Last edited:
I was wondering what people were talking about when i kept seeing these numbers. Jesus

Back
Top Bottom