GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Andre is probable tonight and Kerr isn't planning on resting anyone.

Damn, right. It's the beginning of the season and I dislike that they give players these days rest days.

i dont know. i kinda like it, i feel like it gives talent on the bench that may have been overlooked a chance to shine while keeping a vet fresh…

if david lee didnt get injured i dont think we wouldve seen draymond as soon as we did…i think we find alotta guys kinda like that (matt barnes/jta/etc)

grizz game’ll be good. i kinda wanna see how poole does against ja, would also be nice to see gp2 guard ja to see if gp2 really is the real deal on defense

It’s good to see the belief in sticking with it. Having Iguodala back is so great. And he looks spry - he was clearly saving some in the tank lol

What a squad man. The balance in the roster is spot on. I know there tax and cap issues but I hope the front office and ownership sees what happens when you provide Steph and Draymond with a proper roster. A lot of water years.

the way they kept at it today has a lot of traits of all the winning squads that We’ve witnessed.

Damn... i expected Damion Lee's voice to have SOME bass to it... WTH...LOL
Oh yeah bro. I heard him talk a couple seasons ago and was kinda shocked. now i just chuckled and forget about it. seems like a friendly nice type dude lol. Safe for lil sis curry. cant imagine no wolf with a voice like that, except Max Julien :lol:

i dont really like her or grant on that show.

jim barnett/greg papa were the best

ros and steinmetz were cool

never liked fitz…but buike kinda saves it
JB and Papa were great. Such good personalities. I liked Coach on the desk too. I know he smelled like MGD Loll

I did love Ros. She was disloyal tho.

But I dig Kerith Burke a lot. I've talked to her a bunch on ig dm's. Real cool people. We've chopped it up about all types of stuff. And she's always respectful and friendly to everyone.

Oh yeah bro. I heard him talk a couple seasons ago and was kinda shocked. now i just chuckled and forget about it. seems like a friendly nice type dude lol. Safe for lil sis curry. cant imagine no wolf with a voice like that, except Max Julien :lol:

Good dude for real. From my area. A couple of my younger guys are real cool with him. Cool to see him blow up. Remember when I left the area, and he transferred in…and I was getting word from home that shorty could play. Took the long route too. Dope to see him settling in!

JB and Papa were great. Such good personalities. I liked Coach on the desk too. I know he smelled like MGD Loll

I did love Ros. She was disloyal tho.

But I dig Kerith Burke a lot. I've talked to her a bunch on ig dm's. Real cool people. We've chopped it up about all types of stuff. And she's always respectful and friendly to everyone.
What did Ros do? Slid into Kerith's DMs and state she was respectful. How were your messages sir? lol jk

Memphis tonight. I think the W's will play hard to win this game. That play-in game last year was annoying to lose.

Either way, Memphis lost big to Portland last night. Let's see if the W's can exploit them from playing a back-to-back.

hes just kinda wild and prob tryin to take advantage while klay is out.

if he can settle down and play smart hell be nice. that one hail mary turnover was terrible. kerr called a timeout right after that

I agree, Poole is just young and raw. I'll for him to get a few more second rotation/fringe starter years on his belt before I write him off. So far though, he's shown that he's streaky.

Poole streaky. And got the tools. He just be rushing and pressing. Some good mistakes to get out tho. He figuring out what he can and can’t do.

He’ll be much Better by the second half of the season, when he settles down and role becomes more defined.

You can see the wheels churning on what he’s trying to do. The heat check transition 3s need to be dialed back a bit. And he needs to get better at drawing fouls. But he tough going to the rim.

He isnt as decisive as he was in the pre-season since he isn't getting the same defensive looks. Too much pounding the ball and not as much off ball movement.

But it is early in the season and he was thrusted into the starting role. I think he will settle in and slow down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom