GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

100%, I also miss Curry resting in the majority of the 4th.

Side-note, these are fire:
curry.jpeg.jpg

Yea might have to pick that one up.

Anyone know where I can still grab the Oakland jerseys? Mainly a JTA one?

fam i feel you on that Oakland x JTA jersey. not sure why the warriors haven't done more to get specifically that jersey out there to the masses.

We byke.

Early in the season. Will be interesting to see what happens as we continue to get healthy.

Bob added players that are buying into the system and want to win. This makes me happy.

My hope is Wiseman returns and shows enough promise to where he ends up starting towards the end of the year. I think him being coached up by Milojević is going to do wonders to his game.

I say this confidently because look how aggressive Draymond has already been.

I find it amazing how people continue to discredit the W's for anything positive. They have a squad this year and people won't recognize this till probably after the All-Star break. If they do before then, it'll just be headline talk of "Who knew the W's were this good this year?"

Let them hate, while this team continues to build chemistry and continue to rack up the W's.

Oh, and I'm glad Steph went off against Trae last night.

I find it amazing how people continue to discredit the W's for anything positive. They have a squad this year and people won't recognize this till probably after the All-Star break. If they do before then, it'll just be headline talk of "Who knew the W's were this good this year?"

Let them hate, while this team continues to build chemistry and continue to rack up the W's.

Oh, and I'm glad Steph went off against Trae last night.
i know it's early in the season, but statement performance

i like us being the underdogs, like yeah.... keep doubting us.... oh look-best record in the NBA

i like how kerr pulled poole towards the end of the 3rd when he missed two in a row…poole is nice, hes gonna be lethal tho once he starts playing kerr’s pass heavy style

curry was nuts, he made huerter look like a liability on defense

Back
Top Bottom