GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Too early to call, but looks like they flipped the scripts. Warriors moving the ball great and shutting the Suns’ offense. Interesting…. Let’s see if they keep it up second half. :pimp:

Last night's game was an example of how good the W's really are. If Steph didn't have an off night on Tuesday, IMO the W's would've had a better chance winning that game.

But great energy from JTA and GPII.

Take care of business tonight against the Spurs.

Well, I didn't know the game started early tonight. So when I tuned in, the game ended lmao.

So he is playing? 7 3s guaranteed tonight then. Bro just wants to get it done at this point. I feel him

So he is playing? 7 3s guaranteed tonight then. Bro just wants to get it done at this point. I feel him
He was close!
Curry should have the record in MSG. Time to get over this hump and go back to our true winning formula.
I think he can break the record in MSG...But with their flight being delayed until 10AM...Rest the after he breaks it. Let Kuminga and Moody play majority of the game.

Funny to see all the casuals clapback at Draymond on Twitter regarding his comments on flying into NYC on the same day as a game.

71890456-FB60-4E42-A1ED-201D9EDA02CA.jpeg

moments away from history fellas

I never thought in my lifetime that the Warriors franchise would be relevant and a top team in the league. Started following in '94 and man...I thought the Warriors will forever be a trash franchise. Getting excited over Bill Curley and Jason Caffey, thinking Nick Van Exel and Jim Jackson would bring veteran presence to will the team to the playoffs.

You guys don't understand how hopeful I was when the Warriors ALMOST got into the playoffs during the lockout year lol. Soooooo close. And we had Terry Cummings as the motivational leader lololol.

Amazing to witness all this.

Gone are the days being excited from draft day with high picks and tail end veteran signings lol.

I have zero complaints. All those years mean nada with what this squad and ownership has delivered. Lightyears

Man I remember as a kid the highlight of the game was if the warriors scored over 100 pts and not even have to win the game - everyone gets free Big Mac tickets or Jumbo Jack tickets :rofl:

Only way to keep the fans in the stands and tortured for all 4 quarters getting washed by the Magics

I was rooting for Mookie Blaylock to make them meaningless free throws in the 4th quarter down 20

^ But still took care of business and held them off. Good they'll get a rest night against Toronto. I hope Kuminga and Moody go off.

Hope Fitz gets fired for the comments he’s made. Kelenna, just…. SMH.

Bring back JB!!!

#bringbackjb

Awesome to see Klay back on the court. But I'll admit, after he made his first shot, I fell asleep lmao.

And shame at people saying Bjelica is a bust and people are advocating the W's to waive him and pick up Cousins. Wtf.

Back
Top Bottom