GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Me this whole series

ByakkxZCcAAfhGt.jpg
Me till tip off. I've been waiting 10 long days :frown:

Refs are killing us. Lebum getting every call in the lane. Stephen can't get to the line or anyone else.

Glad they got the jitters out. Zaza killing me with his tentativeness

Guys were afraid to make mistakes in first 5 minutes

Great game 1. Need to bring that same ball movement and defense in game 2. If Klay can get his shot going it's a wrap

man that was beautiful yall.

they were definitely feeling the hype. missing easy buckets but glad they found their mojo afterwards.

3 more to go

they were definitely feeling the hype. missing easy buckets but glad they found their mojo afterwards.

3 more to go

Yeah, we played pretty well but, still pants the Cavs. With some improvement, we should be able to widen the score gap even more. Durant played almost flawlessly and I couldn't ask more from him. Steph and Draymond could sharpen up things a bit and Klay can definitely improve if makes even a third of his shots. If I were Klay, I would ask Mike to set up driving plays for me since one, I can draw fouls and make FTs and two, I can get some sort of rhythm going or opening things up for others.

3 more to go

Yeah, we played pretty well but, still pants the Cavs. With some improvement, we should be able to widen the score gap even more. Durant played almost flawlessly and I couldn't ask more from him. Steph and Draymond could sharpen up things a bit and Klay can definitely improve if makes even a third of his shots. If I were Klay, I would ask Mike to set up driving plays for me since one, I can draw fouls and make FTs and two, I can get some sort of rhythm going or opening things up for others.

my boy and i kept saying klay needs to keep staying aggressive and attacking the basket rather than relying on his 3. especially with the way the warriors are getting a hand on loose balls and tapping rebounds back out to the perimeter, there's a good chance they'll get an offensive board.

mightve been out-rebounded but absolutely love how this team cleaned up on the glass in the first half. cleveland got a bunch of garbage boards when the game was well out of reach so final totals dont mean much

my boy and i kept saying klay needs to keep staying aggressive and attacking the basket rather than relying on his 3. especially with the way the warriors are getting a hand on loose balls and tapping rebounds back out to the perimeter, there's a good chance they'll get an offensive board.

I thought the same thing. I get that the only way to get out of shooting funk is to keep shooting but, I'd rather have him score through other means if the 3 isn't working in game and work on it in practice or pre-game warm ups.

.....that is, unless he's making all of his shots in practice and it's psychological.:smh:

In any case, I'd be comfortable with him averaging 15-20 ppg as long as he's still helping us a ton on the other end.

Last edited:

I thought the same thing. I get that the only way to get out of shooting funk is to keep shooting but, I'd rather have him score through other means if the 3 isn't working in game and work on it in practice or pre-game warm ups.

.....that is, unless he's making all of his shots in practice and it's psychological.:smh:

In any case, I'd be comfortable with him averaging 15-20 ppg as long as he's still helping us a ton on the other end.

definitely. it's crazy that klay and dray combined for only 15 total points but this team still won by 22.

kyrie might have gotten his fair share of buckets but klay was frustrating and clamping down on him any time he was defending. i'll say this though, kyrie's english off the glass and ability to finish at the rim is jaw dropping incredible

kyrie might have gotten his fair share of buckets but klay was frustrating and clamping down on him any time he was defending. i'll say this though, kyrie's english off the glass and ability to finish at the rim is jaw dropping incredible

Kyrie literally has no fear in him. Lucky we have a guy like Klay to contain him a bit or he'd probably be scoring 40+ every game. He is one of the sharpest player's I've seen as far as finishing at the rim and some of his lay-ups puts dunks to shame.

I give a pass to Klay because his defense was amazing last night. Whenever they switched he had to guard K. Love, he did great against him. His shot may or may not come around. But, as long as his defense is top notch and the rest of the team contributes, I think the Warriors will be fine.

Zaza had some really good looks in the first quarter. Probably had the jitters.

KD and Steph were great. I hope the continue to play that way. Cavs don't know which poison to pick. KD had the open lane all night.

Kyrie and LeBron got theirs...but Tristan and JR were nowhere to be seen.

Ready for game two. Can't wait!

This was only Game 1, but I think if the dubs can rebound and not turn the ball over like this, itll be a walk. Game 2 I feel will be more telling. Dubs just dominated after they shook off some rust :smoking

A lot of missed assignments in the first half on defense, leading to wide open shots. Scary to think they can get to another level :x

lmao hell naw! I woulda been hella hot if I paid $6k for some seats and dude showed up with both hands. Also I was getting beer the last game after some dope play, and the camera went to the old dude with the beard on the left holding a "3" foam hand and I seen my empty seats on the tv behind the bar smh.

See the guy at the game :lol:.
Game was refreshing from the last game I attended against the Cavs. There were 2 guys that came 2 rows behind me, one with a warriors jersey and the other with a cavs jersey. I never heard a guy get it the entire game. The entire second half he was just sitting there and from the top of the section, all the way to the bottom, there was guys giving it to him. I honestly felt bad for him :lol:.

Side note, just curious if any of you get bothered by people that just became Warriors fans recently. I keep reading stuff from people I used to work with or went to school with, most Lakers fans, and they keep talking about Warriors bandwagon fans. I honestly don't care. Might be that I kind of don't care about what others like in the first place, eh. I just find it funny how Lakers fans that aren't from LA are more interested in Warriors fans now :lol:. Just curious to see how others feel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom