GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

It happens all the time and it doesn't really bother me. It happened with the 49ers and Giants, and now the Warriors and Raiders. Those stupid window flags are the ultimate bandwagon accessory lol. I don't remember the last time I saw a 49er one... they're probably reversible with Raiders on the other side.

It happens all the time and it doesn't really bother me. It happened with the 49ers and Giants, and now the Warriors and Raiders. Those stupid window flags are the ultimate bandwagon accessory lol. I don't remember the last time I saw a 49er one... they're probably reversible with Raiders on the other side.
LOL I thought I was the only one who thought that. Whenever I spot those all I can think of is someone trying to fit in.

Just got my tickets for game 2! I was waiting for a deal, but I should have jumped on some section 110 row 8 joints earlier in the day that were the same price I just paid for row 10...only 2 rows but still.

1264+200 in bs fees...
pimp.gif

Damn, my supervisor was offering me his tickets for face value, but at this point in age, I think I rather do vacations.

Glad I went to game 1 in 2015 though :pimp: - Amazing experience. Have fun!

**** that dude!!! Always throwing them hulk hands after every shot :smh:

How in the world does this guy get away with this ?? Haha he's not only affecting the person behind him but the people a few rows up as well ... if I'm sitting near him we're fighting

If I would have copped the seats 2 rows in front of me I would have sat next to the sweater lady and the dude in the gold suit. They got interviewed by Televisa so I'm gonna look for my *** on Spanish tv lol. The reporter was pretty bad too pics later

Damn, my supervisor was offering me his tickets for face value, but at this point in age, I think I rather do vacations.

Glad I went to game 1 in 2015 though :pimp: - Amazing experience. Have fun!

Me to. Got it out my system and we won that year.

Great win fellas game 3 I need us ready to come out and play good ball. Let's take care of business

Curry played like *** in the 1st half..
But turned it around in the 2nd half.. he's playing with an edge this time around..

2 more guys

If Warriors clean up their turnovers, it won't be close. Should have been a bigger lead going into half-time.

I love that even with draymonds foul trouble kd stepped in and played great. This was a good win. Hope we can keep this up next game have a feeling cavs will show up

Crazy how the team played so much better this game with Kerr on the bench and even gave some different looks. All the work lue staff didn't was still a 20 point loss.

2 more to go guyz

I love that even with draymonds foul trouble kd stepped in and played great. This was a good win. Hope we can keep this up next game have a feeling cavs will show up

Crazy how the team played so much better this game with Kerr on the bench and even gave some different looks. All the work lue staff didn't was still a 20 point loss.

2 more to go guyz
I was just pissed at the turnovers but, it wasn't Kerr's fault. Game 3 should go to us too but, it might be closer if we stay reckless with the passes and fail to score at the paint more.

Great win, gentleman. KD has been playing great. Klay finally found his shot and the defense has been solid.

Even with 20 TO's and shooting 51%, the Warriors still won by 19. Richard Jefferson better keep telling himself and his teammates the Cavs aren't not that far off. 
indifferent.gif

People need to dead the Barnes vs KD comparisons. It's stupid and unfair.

I see a lot of brand new Warrior fans and flags the same way Giants and 49ers fans came out in droves after the playoff runs. **** is hilarious to me. "Who is Joe Smith? Antawn Jamison? Who is that?" LOL. 

Klay is a silent Warrior and by far my favorite Warrior. People discount the man and he still performs while giving opportunity to his mates. Love it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone cop watch party tix? Presale code has been floating around online. PM me if you need. General is at 1 PM.

People need to dead the Barnes vs KD comparisons. It's stupid and unfair.

I see a lot of brand new Warrior fans and flags the same way Giants and 49ers fans came out in droves after the playoff runs. **** is hilarious to me. "Who is Joe Smith? Antawn Jamison? Who is that?" LOL. 

Klay is a silent Warrior and by far my favorite Warrior. People discount the man and he still performs while giving opportunity to his mates. Love it. 
roll.gif

I went to the watch party last year and it was aiiite. It would have been better if I went with hella people and got drunk in the parking lot, tho.

Back
Top Bottom