GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

**** the refs **** bronbron. Oakland Warriors gonna be a championship again

LET THAT BOY JAVALE COOK. Zaza needa be shipped somewhere with his dumb *** fouls

Last edited:
Love this team so much. Work got me effed up. Was only able to watch Game 2 live so far. Hope I'm off for the parade at least.

Man the hate is real for KD ... everyone stopped hating on the warriors and seems like they are piling it on Kd for joining the warriors haha .. I hope they keep it coming this shouldn't bother anybody outside the warriors world

Let's go baby! My daughter slept in my arms so I couldn't scream or yell when KD made that 3 
frown.gif
 But my goodness, from KD's three to Andre's strip from LeBron (which he also kicked his groin) the Warriors shut Cleveland up.

What a great game. 3-0 lead. I don't think they give this lead up. That loss had to take the air out of the Cavs.

Zaza ruined two good plays with his offensive fouls. I'm glad Steph expressed his frustration about it.

Let's get this win on Friday!

Last edited:
Zaza ruined two good plays with his offensive fouls. I'm glad Steph expressed his frustration about it.

I gotta say, I haven't seen Steph that vocally upset with a team mate. It was great to see. This group is locked in, and you cannot lose focus like Zaza did and give up key possessions. :smokin

Time to complete the sweeeeep. Walis that ***

I gotta say, I haven't seen Steph that vocally upset with a team mate. It was great to see. This group is locked in, and you cannot lose focus like Zaza did and give up key possessions.
smokin.gif

Time to complete the sweeeeep. Walis that ***
Walis tambo!

Let's go baby! My daughter slept in my arms so I couldn't scream or yell when KD made that 3 :frown:  But my goodness, from KD's three to Andre's strip from LeBron (which he also kicked his groin) the Warriors shut Cleveland up.

What a great game. 3-0 lead. I don't think they give this lead up. That loss had to take the air out of the Cavs.

Let's get this win on Friday!

I was wrong, this series ended at 11;30pm your time.

Cleveland locker rooms finna be smelling like champagne soon

Kind of a random question, but do any of you guys know where I can grab that New Era cap that KD was rocking during the post game interview when the AC was making all those crazy noises? lol can't find it on New Era's site, maybe it's a custom?

Wonder if parade would be in SF or Oakland if won...Hope they have it in SF since they had it Oakland last time...

I'm only saying SF cuz my work is located on Market :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom