Gushers Appreciation vol. Taste the blast!

So good, especially when
pimp.gif

they were being taken off the shelves at a store i worked at, so they sell them at about 90% off. i bought about 30-40 boxes and at them all in a couple days,so tasty.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

they were being taken off the shelves at a store i worked at, so they sell them at about 90% off. i bought about 30-40 boxes and at them all in a couple days, so tasty.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

love em....... just hated that it only came with a small amount, i need that box son, 2 help me
word, there was like 3 reds with 4 blues and 2 of them was always stuck together giving you that super gush.

i wish i had a picture of all the boxes, i had a couple paper bags filled. i think they were about 60 or 90 cents per box

they were being taken off the shelves at a store i worked at, so they sell them at about 90% off. i bought about 30-40 boxes and at them all in a couple days, so tasty.

pics of your teeth?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

damn thats atleast 300 packets man
eek.gif

lucky
mad.gif

but they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well i just searched for "gushers" in yahoo pictures, definitely not what i was looking for . . .
just think about it for a minute . . .

well i just searched for "gushers" in yahoo pictures, definitely not what i was looking for . . .
just think about it for a minute . . .

turn that parental filter back on bo and stop fapping to yahoo images
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

juice just exploding your mouth......it just dont sound right. never cared for these nor have i ever tried them. doesnt sound appealing at all.

Back
Top Bottom