Guy Caught Cheating by GF then gives her a KO

- hilarious. but my question is why let dude go and try to be all calm AFTER he broke the window with his bare feet??

- chick got what she deserved though, shouldnt have pushed dude over and over.....i bet she wont do that again.

- this show is pathetic, i dont see how some people tune it constantly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- hilarious. but my question is why let dude go and try to be all calm AFTER he broke the window with his bare feet??

- chick got what she deserved though, shouldnt have pushed dude over and over.....i bet she wont do that again.

� Every story is unique! You never know when something hilarious like this is gonna pop off. Ifit's fake then these are some WONDERFUL actors. I'll post a few of my favorite exposures on Cheaters

http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZDKzf2Qkvc&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZDKzf2Qkvc&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/8W-8HDFQB-g&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/8W-8HDFQB-g&rel=1

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
That whole video was funny. The way homie ran off in the cuffslike a chicken with his head cut off, ended the video nicely
pimp.gif

Wow.....seems like there is no shame in hitting a girl no more.....let alone on cable TV.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cheaters is crazy... somebody find the episode where this dudes girl is cheatin on him wit another girl... in his apartment. He goes back and there's crazymusic playin, pictures of jesus every where... and 2 girls are tag teamin his girl, which is strapped to the bed, while they're all wearing constructionvest and hard hats
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

� Every story is unique! You never know when something hilarious like this is gonna pop off. If it's fake then these are some WONDERFUL actors. I'll post a few of my favorite exposures on Cheaters

- i dont think its fake......or real, never gave it the time of day to figure it out. entertainment like this just doesnt do it for me. i despise these typesof programs (real or not), be it cheaters, over the top talk shows, the judge shows, and todays reality tv (vh1, bet, etc). nothing entertaining about it atall to me, and i find it disturbing that so many people tune into this stuff on a regular basis.

- but hey by all means, if you like it.....

- the real confusing part is most people say they dont like drama in their life yet are glued to programs filled with immature drama. id rather spen my timelearning something

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But wait seriously Cheaters is fake? what about that Episode years ago when dude got stabbed and thrown in the Lake.

I want a Cheaters T-Shirt.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cheaters is crazy... somebody find the episode where this dudes girl is cheatin on him wit another girl... in his apartment. He goes back and there's crazy music playin, pictures of jesus every where... and 2 girls are tag teamin his girl, which is strapped to the bed, while they're all wearing construction vest and hard hats
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MONDAY - This was years ago when that Joey Greco just started on Cheaters, one of the guys that they caught cheating was Drunk he was so madhe stabbed Greco and threw him in the Lake. There use to be regular Cheaters Posts on NT years back.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

MONDAY - This was years ago when that Joey Greco just started on Cheaters, one of the guys that they caught cheating was Drunk he was so mad he stabbed Greco and threw him in the Lake. There use to be regular Cheaters Posts on NT years back.
Word i remember that joint..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
it was another dude hosting for a while..and the episode whendude gets tasered by the rent-a-cop..epic!..

Back
Top Bottom