guy chokes out guy. VOL: with his hands.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by FourReal

lol seems jackie chan and christ tucker had a bad day

5fa15e4934fd227084a18f1038c9befd3ff1f13.gif

A+
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Don't understand why OP made this about gender - what does it matter if it's a "guy" or not.. and that another "guy" is choked.

You've been reported OP.

Check yourself.

And did he really have to single out body parts? Why would it matter whether he choked him with his hands or his cawk?

That guy held his own though. The black guy thought this was going to be an easy come up. The part that made me laugh was the friend trying to to continue robbing the Asian guy.

Don't understand why OP made this about a black guy getting choked out - what does it matter if hes black or not.. hes just a regular guy, getting choked out.

You've been reported OP.

Check yourself.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by FourReal

lol seems jackie chan and christ tucker had a bad day

Enjoy your 1 week vacation from NT brah.
Every thread I enter, you're snitching on someone. Son got that "I've been on Niketalk longer than you, so I'll be the moderator's pet swag"

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I'm not usually the type to get into racial arguments but I don't understand how people are allowing comments like 'kung fu' and 'jackie chan' to slide. Joking or not, it's a disgusting stereotype. If jokes about black people involving 'fried chicken' and 'watermelons' were made, there's an instant uproar. I say these types of jokes shouldn't be made at all. I'm just disturbed as to how more people aren't bothered by these comments.

thats how niketalk is.most on here think its cool to pop off at the mouth, but when it is thrown back at them, they wanna act all offended
laugh.gif
sad.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Don't understand why OP made this about gender - what does it matter if it's a "guy" or not.. and that another "guy" is choked.

You've been reported OP.

Check yourself.

And did he really have to single out body parts? Why would it matter whether he choked him with his hands or his cawk?
exactly...looks like some people are getting a tad bit offended here...

Back
Top Bottom