Guy with plan for Airport security. Is he nuts or onto something. Video included.

This is pathetic.

Profiling because of age and Religion will not stop a hi-jacking/attack.

These terrorists would just use someone who is older, or younger.

Muslims aren't just middle eastern, how would they decide who to search? Theres alot of Muslims in France, Russia, many European countries.

Pointless IMO.

What an idiot. Does he understand how many Musliims there are in this world??? You can't assume everyone of them is a terrorist.

Hmm, he makes a very strong argument for this. We do need to take drastic measures to keep this country safe. That being said, what he's proposing isunconstitutional.

This might be one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Of course it would be on FOX News too.

Racial profiling and strip searching people at the airport is not an effective way of combating terrorism. Intelligence and detective work is what stopsterrorism. How exactly would one profile for this kind of search anyway? Muslims? There are Muslims in every ethnic group. The guy that tried to bomb theDetroit-bound plane was a black Muslim.

These government heads with their reactionary "security overhauls" aren't helping ANYONE. What they need to do is be more thorough with theirintelligence and not let anything slip through the cracks (like the information withheld this last time.)

They really need to hurry up and get them
Total Recall x-ray scanners in the airports, but
at the gate before u board the plane.

Anybody can get thru security and have someone
who works there pass them something, depending
on the employee securrity system at the airport.

I say we profile for CIA/FBI agents.

The recent alleged terrorist act in Detroit was a setup to have justification to go into Yemen and have a military presence in that country......SO OBVIOUS!

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

They really need to hurry up and get them
Total Recall x-ray scanners in the airports, but
at the gate before u board the plane.

Anybody can get thru security and have someone
who works there pass them something, depending
on the employee securrity system at the airport.
man thank god i read this before i posted cause we woulda wrote the same thing damn near word for word lol

QFT

IMO

I don't understand why we can't have a strip-search for everyone...it sounds crazy, but if you want ZERO incidents, this is the only way.

Bags should be dropped off the day before travel for searching...

Mind you, I fly once in a full moon, so this is no hassle for me...you business commuters woudl probably crap your pants over my suggestions.

Originally Posted by shaft

IMO

I don't understand why we can't have a strip-search for everyone...it sounds crazy, but if you want ZERO incidents, this is the only way.

Mind you, I fly once in a full moon, so this is no hassle for me...you business commuters woudl probably crap your pants over my suggestions.
I flew from Munich to San Francisco this past weekend. They didn't do full strip search but they did individually scan every passenger,including the elderly and small children. The entire security check process took an extra hour and flights to Chicago, New York, and San Francisco were alldelayed a good hour too because they couldn't leave without their passengers.

Strip searching each passenger is NOT going to keep us safer. Increased efforts in intelligence will.

Yeah dude is a lil bit off his rockers. I also agree with this...

If you're going to profile, then make it "fair". People are seriously deluded if they think Muslims (a radical subset of them) are the only"group" affiliated with terrorism and subscribing to anti-west ideologies.

How would you feel about some dude sniffing your wife's panties? jk

but,
smh.gif
@ dude. I've been thinking about studying the Qu'ran, too. It's sad that I could be discriminated for seeking god.

Originally Posted by soltheman

but,
smh.gif
@ dude. I've been thinking about studying the Qu'ran, too. It's sad that I could be discriminated for seeking god.
welcome to LIFE. enjoy your stay.

real talk tho....to me the best way would be everyone who wants to fly over the age of like...16 should have to get a 5 year background check that shouldexpire like every 2 years or somethin.
and use finger print scanners as ID. no one can fake a fingerprint.

pow pow.
somebody hire me

So long as when he's sniffin' them she ain't in them, be my guest.
wink.gif

stupid fox news...this kind of crap pisses me off...i mean she called racial profiling "controversial" and not just plain wrong

stupid fox news...this kind of crap pisses me off...i mean she called racial profiling "controversial" and not just plain wrong

So long as when he's sniffin' them she ain't in them, be my guest.
wink.gif
Can you ship to a PO box?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Islamic terrorism will stop when:

1. Democracy is spread throughout the Middle-East. Right now Islamic groups (whether they are fundamentalist or not) are not allowed to participate politicallyin several Middle-Eastern countries so they are operating under-ground with little regard for established authority or for the citizens of their countries. Ifyou allow them to participate politically and have them face more scrutiny and make them accountable to the people, they are more likely to stop engaging inviolent behavior

2. The U.S. and other Western countries leave the Middle East. Islamic fundamentalists see the West's presence in the Middle-East as a violation ofMuslims' autonomy to rule over their own land.

3. The U.S. stops biasedly supporting Israel. Fundamentalists not only hate seeing Israel rule over Palestinians but they hate seeing the U.S. providing Israelwith weapons and they hate seeing the U.S. turn a blind-eye whenever Israel violates the fundamental rights of Palestinians. The U.S. can still support Israelwithout being so biased

4. When more money is spent towards educating Muslims rather than fighting Muslim extremists. Islamic extremism has spread due to the lack of democracy in theMiddle-East where government leaders have almost no accountability at all to the people. As a result, essential services such as good education are unavailableto people and they are brought up in ignorance. They are taught to blame the U.S./the West/Israel for all of their problems rather than understanding it istheir government that is failing them. What happens when people are un-educated, have no jobs and have a ton of free time? They look towards a cause that keepsthem occupied such as fighting 'oppressors'. If you look at the sources of terrorism: Sudan, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Eastern Africa...you will find abunch of countries that have been run into the ground the past few decades by corrupt governments so people have nothing better to do. Unfortunately thesepeople are the most vulnerable and so they are recruited to do the dirty work for a bunch of terrorist master minds who hide behind close doors and smile whenthey see young men go out and get themselves killed for their 'cause'.

Unfortunately, none of the above will happen any time soon so expect Islamic terrorism to be a problem for several decades to come. Most Middle-East rulershave a strangle hold on power and their governments have almost no competition. Also, the U.S. will support corrupt Middle-East dictators and criminals as longas they submit to the U.S.'s will (See: Arafat of Palestine, Qaddhafi of Libya, Mubarak of Egypt, Musharaf of Pakistan, etc.). The U.S. will launch attackcampaigns when a dictator is not compliant with their will (See: Saddam Hussein, Iran over the past 4 decades).

The U.S. and the West will not leave the Middle-East since they have too many interests in that region such as oil as well as fighting the growing terrorismproblem.

The U.S. will continue to biasedly support Israel due to strong Jewish presence in the U.S. and Israel being the only Middle-Eastern country that shares thesame values as the U.S.

Finally, fighting terrorism employs more Americans than the employment of teachers to educate ignorant populations will ever create. The amount of peopleemployed by counter-terrorism, national security, the military etc in the U.S. is tremendous. There will always be more money involved in fighting people thaneducating people.

he's wrong on every account, but sometimes you have to go through extreme measures to keep the country safe. 1 more terrorist attack on this country and iwont be surprised if we have actually follow Israel's airplane procedures/policy

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Saw this just now on Worldstar wanted to know what y'all think about searching all 18-28 male muslims at airports. Keep in mind Israel have been doing this and nothing has ever happened on their planes.
Israel does a lot more than just this...

Back
Top Bottom